Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

sean10mm posted:

Nomad's appeal is partly that it's kind of going for a Mad Max "clans & gangs roaming the wastes between cities" vibe, and partly because your character is going into Night City blind just like you, the player, are.

This exactly! I'm gonna play a stranger in a strange land. Thinking about calling him Moe short for Moses. A Mohawk would probably be too on the nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

Welp, beat the game and my main problem is instead of wearing a cowboy hat and a "BURN CORPO poo poo" coat I bought in early game, never took off and upgraded from common at great expense my V is wearing a dumb plastic Aldecado half-jacket.

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

I hope they use the city again and make like a detective story. Like a grizzled old private detective trying to solve a Jig-Jig Street murder. A lot of synthy slow horn music and DLC fedoras.

Yes please! Noir and sci fi go so well together I wished the same thing about Fallout 4. For me, Nick Valentine was the only memorable character.

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

TheAgent posted:

cyberpunk is arbys

What food is Cyberpunk? This is why I come here, I want to hear more of these.

I think it’s when you order a fillet mignon it takes too long turns out they’re out of fillet mignon and comes out as a Ribeye with different sides, you eat the whole thing and it’s amazing but you can’t be sure if it’s because you had to wait so long. Tip the server cuz you know it wasn’t their fault and drop a bad review on Yelp in hopes the business gets better.

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Jack Trades posted:

The androids stand in the back of the bus. Do you get it? DO. YOU. GET. IT?!
I'm a loving genius writer and absolutely not a hamfisted hack, time to go jerk off to the photos of Elliot Page.

Morgan Freeman Voice:
"A man once said Detroit Become Human is a fine game and worth playing all the way through. I agree about the second part."

Similar to cyberpunk I see reason to be disappointed but I don't get all the hate.