Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

zhar
May 3, 2019

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

My GoG install is 59Gb...

that's the download size I'm getting but I'm assuming it's compressed. A nice surprise after downloading rdr2 recently

Simone Magus posted:

You actually are trans if this post is serious.

I'm not so sure about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zhar
May 3, 2019

i preordered today after vacillating for weeks as i always figured preordering is for rubes, this bug talk has got me worried. if it turns out to be a mess boy will i be kicking myself

zhar
May 3, 2019

i bought on gog and reading up on their refund policy looks like i'm good to refund up to 30 days after the release even if i play it. they seem like a consumer friendly company, i almost feel bad for paying only 30 bux through a vpn for it.

as for the other chat, if i can look down and admire the boobs or go 3rd person and admire the rear end i might play female. otherwise i've always found the straight white male characters most relatable.

zhar
May 3, 2019

On a 3080, should I change the DLSS from 'auto'? And anything else I should change in graphics settings? it defaulted to ultra.

zhar
May 3, 2019

if anyones hardware struggles to run this but you have an S tier internet connection, here is the 1 yr geforce now code I got with my 3080
sK9kTuqNKxhmFKu4FXcyNFhk

hopefully you dont need a 3080 to redeem it like the game promo. redeem in geforce experience (account drop down menu top right) or maybe on their website

zhar
May 3, 2019

Son of a Vondruke! posted:

Says you don't have the correct hardware. Thanks anyways.

seems dumb as people who've just bought a pricey gfx card are least likely to want to jump on a streaming platform. this might be worth a try

zhar
May 3, 2019

Hamelekim posted:

I can walk or run with keyboard.

I think I can only jog or sprint but there is a walk mod on the nexus. I just gave up on kb and plugged in my old ps3 controller as it seems better all round, switching to keyboard in shooty sections.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zhar
May 3, 2019

this game looks and sounds really nice and the quests are well written but im 10 hrs in and havent found a single dildo my expectations have not been met and im VERY disappointed