Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Fuzz posted:

RTX on psycho, everything maxed, DLSS Quality mode, average 115ish. If I do 1440 native it drops down to 80s.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Barreft posted:

I have no opinion on game romances, I just like the photo mode shot I got of Misty and had to :justpost:

It's a good photo. :)

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

how does misty's esoterica afford what are surely sky high night city rents. whose paying for these services

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

it's the bodysuit cutout showing over the top of her jeans, folks, it drives the fellas wild

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

everytime I walked by a radio it was playing the song that goes

I'LL WATCH YOU FALL DOWN
I'LL DRAG YOU FACE DOWN
EVERYTHING BURNS
EVERYTHING BURNS

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

*sandevistans behind you* heh... nothin personnel, kid

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Lol RDR2 is more atmospheric and immersive than this shell of a game by an absurd margin, and even Bethesda titles have a level of competence and basic design sense that this totally incoherent, jumbled mess of a product couldn't hope to achieve, and I don't even like Bethesda games.

OTOH the actual missions, story, and characters are better in CP2077 than RDR2, which sticks (still!) to the rockstar formula of drive to place, have conversation on the way, shoot person, have conversation on the way back. Hard to say the weapon and enemy variety was particularly exciting in RDR2, too.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

🎵 it begins
and it ends
and begins
with her 🎵

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Farm Frenzy posted:

mods please change the thread tag to

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Sir Dingleby Dapper posted:

still gonna wait lol

should be pretty good when 1.9 drops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Comte de Saint-Germain posted:

quests and world building

I worked on a bunch of quests but the ones I consider to be "mine" are Dream On and I Fought The Law

Dream On was my personal highlight of the game, great work goon :cool: