Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

PC players: you gonna do M+KB or gamepad?

I'm really torn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

black.lion posted:

and the wife would be so mad to see a cable snaking through our entire house, seems like a dealbreaker

Got a window nearby? :v:

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Oneiros posted:

and then the guy cop who he was complaining about ends up on the ground sobbing and blaming himself outside his door after he commits suicide

Whoa that quest definitely went a different way for me. In mine the rear end in a top hat toxic masculinity cop got the message and Barry invited his cop friends in to talk.

Unless that quest pops back up later in the game differently or something.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Probably been asked before, but does doing the Blistering Romance mission with Rogue after befriending Johnny in the previous mission lock you out of any of the other romances?

Like, I'm gonna romance Kerry probably, but his questline doesn't even unlock until after Blistering Romance (or if you didn't befriend Johnny in Chippin' In).