Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

How can I display FPS? Nvidia overlay doesn't seem to be working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

thanks to Cyberpunk I just had a realization how rare the term avatar has become. thanks, Cameron

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Just got to the point where you meet Keanu.

Goddamn, what a game.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

I keep running into minor ignorable bugs that I couldn't care less about

but then every once in a while I hit something like a previous poster noted, where something we're clearly meant to be able to interact with... I can't

Joytoy in Lizzie's seems to be a questgiver or something and just spoke at length about woes with her pimp, but there's not much I can do about it

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Mr.PayDay posted:

tbf it still is friggin’ crowded and definitely not lowered to 25%.

Yea I have the same opinion. After reading the post about low crowd density I looked around and saw like 100+ people surrounding me, running on a 1080 on Medium settings :shrug:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Traxis posted:

Joytoys are just generic NPCs, the magnifying glass symbol just means you can talk/scan something for quest or flavor info.

Thank you, this explains a ton. In that case I haven't actually ran into any breaking bugs, just CTD's when I had the game running in true fullscreen and was constantly alt-tabbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

"It's a shame I can't enter all these buildings" I think, as I dip into a random back-alley and find Skippy DUM DUM DE DUM DUM DUM DE DUM DUM

game so good.