Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

Greetings from the inner-
city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.
Who is ACD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

Turin Turambar posted:

And the amount of trolling the game is getting is simply astounding. Big games always have some, but I've never seen anything like this.

I've seen today someone calling an attack animation 'clunky' ...while it clearly was a mocapped animation done by a real human. It could be argued the animation is too long and it was easily avoidable, but from that to 'clunky'...

I've seen someone saying GTA in the 360 looked better than CP in Xbox. Holy hyperbole (and rose tinted glasses)

I've seen today too people complain of the melee combat, why it can't be as good as Demon's Souls. Yeah, great choice comparing a rpg with stealth, hacking, interactive story, vehicles, etc with a game that almost only does melee combat. I've seen people complain of the enemy reaction to the hits, despite them being varied and always in the appropriate direction of the hit, better than melee in most first person games.
I've seen another guy say that Ghostrunner have better melee combat, putting gifs to show it... except Ghostrunner 'combat' consists on clicking one button and cutting in half everyone. Maybe that works for a game like Ghostrunner and it doesn't... in basically any other style of game?

etc

https://twitter.com/i/status/1335324065935011840

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

Hammerstein posted:

GOG preload is live...

do you need gog galaxy to preload? if not, where do I go on gog for the preload. Yes, I bought it there.

Edit: yeah, you need galaxy. Preloading now.

Wet Fifty fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Dec 7, 2020

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.
https://i.imgur.com/RsEfi39.png The screen you get after trying to start the game after the PC preload. No spoilers.

Wet Fifty fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Dec 7, 2020

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

Sab669 posted:

I've only ever worked in 'business software' rather than vidjagames but the week leading up to a major deadline / release is usually "Bored off my rear end, bored off my rear end, bor- OH GOD QA FOUND A BUG FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT". That was medical record software with heavily regulated software specs with a hard deadline every year.

I imagine video games are probably the same :thunk:

What happens if you disconnect from the internet and change your clock

My clock will be wrong and I won't be able to connect using gog galaxy to click play to start the game.

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.
I don't know if it has been mentioned, but you can update your Nvidia drivers now with the release drivers.

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.
Literall wardrobe malfunction. day 0 bugs are always amusing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnltaG2IhEQ&t=5503s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

lobsterminator posted:

Also, in the future you have to turn on your mirrors separately. I'm glad it's not the future yet.

Oh, keep watching after the mirror. wait until she checks the inventory.