Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
godspeed you insane bastard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
In honor of ol' Brooklyn Bruiser, wherever he is now, I'll be claiming the one, the only...

Acebuckeye13 fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Dec 7, 2020

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Sad King Billy posted:

I claim the USS Croaker a Gato class sub.

Oh hey, just saw that literally today:

Here's hoping it lives long enough to become a museum ship in this timeline, too!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
oh yikes that's extremely bad

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Tiger Crazy posted:

Well there goes my lucky ship. The enterprise is next candidate for reef creation.

Like hell it is! :argh:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Zurai posted:

The USS Seawolf would like to forward video of today's action to BuOrd.

Six clunks! On the same ship! Fix the torpedoes, dammit! Had to freaking surface and finish her off with the deck guns. When seven torpedoes hit a merchant ship, that ship should be in itty bitty pieces all over the general vicinity, not steaming away at full speed.

(I picked a sub knowing this would be a problem, but that's still an amazingly irritating thing to see!)

Now imagine what it was like for the actual submariners in the actual war!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
brb booking a flight to england to fulfill Brooklyn Bruiser's promise