Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Thanks for the game CPig, it was a blast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Gg y’all!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

What a wild end. GG and thank you CPig

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Oh and goddamnit on the BP being an action failed. I called it, I loving called it and got pulled away.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Super well played there Yami!

Sorry to all of the town who thought we had the game in hand and let it slip away.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Grandicap posted:

Oh and goddamnit on the BP being an action failed. I called it, I loving called it and got pulled away.

This is probably the #1 thing that did me in. I just couldn't wrap my head around the idea that was the case.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Also mega-props to Yami for playing into my thoughts about cpig and my belief that it's 100% his style to make me the Yandere SK role that theorized existed with the guy that moded the game I theorized it existed in.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Amnistar posted:

Part of me wants to no execute to play watcher roulette.

But the other part of me wants the game to be over.

I don't know if this would have worked, but damnit for not following through.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

DGK2000 posted:

Sorry I disappeared when I had to replace out, started a new med and reacted very badly to it.

Oh poo poo dude I hope you're feeling better!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

If its scumwolf, yes. If he doesn't block, he loses. If he does block he loses. His kill choice determines who wins.
If he kills Yami, town wins. He dies.
If he kills Me, town and Yami wins. He dies.
If he kills Amni, Yami wins. He dies.
If he blocks either Amni or Yami, he survives, but there are good odds I see him making an action and he gets executed the next day.

We can repeat this as many times as we want too.

So Sandwolf can either kingmake the winner(s) or play roulette with the watcher.

This would have worked too. drat.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Grandicap posted:

This would have worked too. drat.

well...yes...killing yami at any point in the last 3 game days would have worked.

We *should* have killed yami instead of Rhyme. because then even if there was a scum left we would have been able to kill them in the final 3.

But I let my friendship of Yami be abused and worked to keep yami alive.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

And I really like winning with 3p when there is a chance to.
But in this case, there was no chance to.

And I was so sure there was a scum roleblocker hiding because of the BP thing. So Yami was backburnered to find the scum that didn't exist.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I loving was repeating it for like 3 days, I was right! You don’t let killing roles like that survive!’

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

I loving was repeating it for like 3 days, I was right! You don’t let killing roles like that survive!’

You were. You were right. I was wrong. I was completely fooled by Yami.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

Yeah, the roleblocker assumption tanked my willingness to SK hunt.
There had to be a scumblocker in my mind, which meant a scum was still alive. And scum was higher priority of the maybe SK definitely 3p player.

I was wrong, I am sorry.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Good game, y'all. Fun times, thanks cPig, amazing setup.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Thanks for the game cpig

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Podima posted:

Oh poo poo dude I hope you're feeling better!

I am now, it took about 5 days to get back to normal. Seroquel sucks.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
I tried to kill Yami N1 btw, but it failed. I suspected something was up with Amni and Yami.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

DGK2000 posted:

I am now, it took about 5 days to get back to normal. Seroquel sucks.

Glad to hear you're doing better again.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I also want to say I genuinely felt bad when pushing q_res, clue and then sandwolf. Sorry for making you feel frustrated, but... you know. In it to win it and all that.

I will have to say I had a lot of fun setting town up to hunt a scum that doesn't exist. A scumicorn, so to say.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
You're fine Yami

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Amnistar posted:

Also mega-props to Yami for playing into my thoughts about cpig and my belief that it's 100% his style to make me the Yandere SK role that theorized existed with the guy that moded the game I theorized it existed in.

Yes like I mentioned I specifically played into your thoughts there. My thought was like "If he's thinking it, and I confirm it, then he might actually keep me around because he KNOWS how the role would work."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Wrong thread.