Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Smugworth posted:

Forget about a dick slider, when will I have a game where I can adjust the size of my anoos

Just use this handy table:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I do not wish to consult the table.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

I do not wish to consult the table.

I rolled on your behalf and it says you can fit a whole elf in your bhole

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Archer666 posted:

Just use this handy table:

Can one safely apply this chart to real world situations or stricly a D&d thing? just curious

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Who What Now posted:

I rolled on your behalf and it says you can fit a whole elf in your bhole

wood elf or dark elf

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Moon Elf

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Fallows posted:

Can one safely apply this chart to real world situations or stricly a D&d thing? just curious

F.A.T.A.L. is the most difficult, detailed, realistic and historically/mythically accurate role-playing game available.

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

Taint slider is all that matters to me

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

so the huge patch they put out for this shitwagon apparently didn't fix dick and the game is so awful you still can't even buy it except via hard copy, like PSN still ain't offering it, and it's half price already. Good poo poo project red. Had high hopes for this thing

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Lol I hear the latest patch adds a new game breaking bug

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chrs posted:

Lol I hear the latest patch adds a new game breaking bug

"No genitals whatsoever!"
Millions of gamers throw down their controls in abject disgust

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals
Hope you're happy with the pubes you chose in the character creator, because you won't be able to change them for the whole game!

It's bullshit talking to a man who decided to give himself a gold-plated arse and a cool looking robot arm when I can't even get a haircut.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Give me holographic multihued pubes or give me death!

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

I like how the Witcher 3 was all about solving mysteries and tracking down monsters and the most complex job this game manages is "open a roof vent"

I was really hoping this would more neo noir, maybe doing PI work or something a little more sophisticated than going somewhere and shooting a guy in the face.

I think I had high hopes for this because it was announced in 20 loving 12. I figured that with that much time on their hands CDPR would have at least some decent gameplay concepts.

Mr. Merdle fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jan 24, 2021

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Colonel Cancer posted:

Give me holographic multihued pubes or give me death!

I have good news.
The game generously allows you one of those options

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lil Peeler posted:

I like how the Witcher 3 was all about solving mysteries and tracking down monsters and the most complex job this game manages is "open a roof vent"

I was really hoping this would more neo noir, maybe doing PI work or something a little more sophisticated than going somewhere and shooting a guy in the face.

I think I had high hopes for this because it was announced in 20 loving 12. I figured that with that much time on their hands CDPR would have at least some decent gameplay concepts.

Look, you can have complex storytelling and engaging quests, or you can have a dick slider. Both take 8 years of development time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
the Witcher didn’t need a dick slider because everyone knows that geralt has a massive hog. but v? I need to see that proof, man

e: the proof is in that puddin’