Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I had a waffle stomp like situation a long time ago. We were in the war and well away from basic ablutions and so forth it was the middle of summer and the stench from no mans land was at times unbearable we were advised the germans were in some state of restocking and refreshing troop so that we had time for a brief reprieve from the front 24 hours we ran straight to the nearest village hoping they wouldn't chase us away and that they may happen to have sausages meat cheeses beer anyway i took a poo poo in a sink and had to waffle stomp it down the drain with my hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU