Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotsofluck
Nov 26, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/article/Zodiac-340-cypher-cracked-by-code-expert-51-years-15794943.php

Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I think it's a little late is what I think

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Mods, please correct the 'zodiac killer' bit

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
everyone knows its ted cruz

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Dude couldn’t spell paradise. Killing was the only career option he had really

Haulin Oates
Nov 11, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for linking an article behind a pay wall, OP.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

The solution to what’s known as the 340 Cipher, one of the most vexing mysteries of the Zodiac Killer’s murderous saga, has been found by a code-breaking team from the United States, Australia and Belgium.

The cipher, sent in a letter to The Chronicle in November 1969, has been puzzling authorities and amateur sleuths since it arrived 51 years ago. Investigators hoped the Zodiac, who killed five people in the Bay Area in 1968 and 1969, would reveal his name in one of his many ciphers, but there is no such name in the 340.

According to code-breaking expert David Oranchak, the cipher’s text includes: “I hope you are having lots of fun in trying to catch me. ... I am not afraid of the gas chamber because it will send me to paradice (sic) all the sooner because I now have enough slaves to work for me.”

Oranchak, a 46-year-old web designer who lives in Virginia, has been working on the Zodiac’s codes since 2006.

“This is exciting,” Oranchak said in an interview Friday. “We’ve been sitting on the solution since last Saturday. When I first started looking at the Zodiac ciphers all those years ago, I thought, ‘Oh, I can just write a computer program and solve it,’ but it’s been kicking my rear end all this time. Until now.”

Cameron Polan, spokeswoman for the FBI’s San Francisco office, confirmed Oranchak’s claim Friday. In a statement emailed to The Chronicle, she said:

“The FBI is aware that a cipher attributed to the Zodiac Killer was recently solved by private citizens. The Zodiac Killer case remains an ongoing investigation for the FBI San Francisco division and our local law enforcement partners.

“The Zodiac Killer terrorized multiple communities across Northern California, and even though decades have gone by, we continue to seek justice for the victims of these brutal crimes,” she continued. “Due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, and out of respect for the victims and their families, we will not be providing further comment at this time.”

This is the second time a Zodiac cipher has been cracked. The first, one long cipher sent in pieces to The Chronicle, San Francisco Examiner and Vallejo Times-Herald newspapers in 1969, was solved by a Salinas schoolteacher and his wife.

Known as the 408 Cipher, it said little beyond: “I like killing because it is so much fun.”

To crack the 340 Cipher — so named because it contains 340 characters — Oranchak teamed up with two fellow amateur code crackers and ran the bewildering set of symbols through special software programs. His teammates were Sam Blake, a mathematician in Australia, and Jarl Van Eykcke, a warehouse operator in Belgium.

“I could not have done this without them,” Oranchak said. “All of us in the crypto community on the Zodiac figured the cipher had another step beyond just figuring out what letters belonged to the symbols, and that’s just what we found here.”

Oranchak’s findings started leaking out on some of the many Zodiac amateur sleuth forums, such as zodiackillersite.com, over the past couple of days, causing much excitement in that widespread world of true-crime buffs.

In most ciphers, like the 408, the solution consists mainly of figuring out which letters are represented by certain symbols. In the 340 Cipher, it turned out the alignment of the words runs diagonally down the page, and occasionally they get shifted over a column.

It’s a complicated bit of code creation, Oranchak said, but a basic scheme for it can be found in at least one U.S. Army code manual from the 1950s.

As the team began breaking down the methods in the cipher, they unpeeled a couple of phrases that let them know they were on the right track. There were references to “gas chamber” and “the TV show,” which seemed to refer to Jim Dunbar’s “AM San Francisco” show on KGO-TV that aired in October 1969. On that show, Dunbar and attorney Melvin Belli took a call from a person claiming to be the Zodiac, and he said, “I don’t want to go to the gas chamber.”

In the solved cipher, the Zodiac writes: “That wasnt (sic) me on the TV show.”

“We knew we had something because of the Dunbar show,” Oranchak said. “One of the interesting things about this is that it forces the minimum date of the cipher’s construction — maybe he had one and adjusted it, but it couldn’t have been in that form prior to Oct. 22, when the Dunbar show aired, and ... when The Chronicle got the 340 letter.” The Chronicle published a story on the letter and the cipher on Nov. 12.

The San Francisco Police Department, like the FBI, was short on reaction Friday to the cipher’s solution beyond acknowledging the code had been cracked. The Zodiac’s last victim, taxi driver Paul Stine, was shot to death by the Zodiac in October 1969 in San Francisco. And like any homicide, it’s still an open case until it’s solved.

“Our statement is very much in line with what the FBI said,” said Sgt. Michael Andraychak, a department spokesman. “We’re aware of the cipher solution, and continuing to try to solve this case. That’s about all we have to say for now.”

However, former city Homicide Inspector Gianrico Pierucci, who oversaw the Zodiac case for several years before retiring in 2017, said the new solution probably doesn’t advance the investigation much. The difficulty of the code indicates the murderer was intelligent, but the bragging about slaves and the misspelled word “paradise” were already present in other Zodiac writings.

“Besides being taunting again, psychologically, which is what he’s good at, there’s not a lot else,” Pierucci said. “What you really want is — does it give you a location? An address? Some sort of riddle you can figure out? A certain person, a job — anything that gives you a clue to who he is?

“But it is what it is,” he said. “And it’s good to finally have it solved.”

The Zodiac sent two other ciphers to newspapers that are left to decode. And in at least one of his communications, the killer said his name was in one of his ciphers.

“That’s the one the code-breakers have to work on now,” Pierucci said. “We need his name.”

The name most commonly put forth as the man likely to be the Zodiac is convicted child molester and Navy veteran Arthur Leigh Allen of Vallejo. Despite scores of theories by amateur sleuths about suspects — many in books and communications sent to The Chronicle for decades — Allen is the only suspect ever named by investigators.

However, he died at 58 of a heart attack in 1992 before police could build enough of a case to charge him.

Meanwhile, police in all three counties where the Zodiac killed — San Francisco, Solano and Napa — continue to receive tips and investigate leads in the old mystery. It is arguably the most famous unsolved murder case in America.

The Zodiac’s first victims were David Faraday and Betty Lou Jensen, shot to death in their car on Dec. 20, 1968, in Benicia. Next came Darlene Ferrin and Mike Mageau in Vallejo in July 1969, a shooting that Mageau survived.

Cecelia Shepard and Bryan Hartnell were stabbed at Lake Berryessa in September 1969. Hartnell survived.

Sam Blake, one of the threesome who solved the 340 Cipher, became interested in the case after seeing Oranchak’s work online. On Friday, from his home in Melbourne, Australia, he said the team tested “around 650,000 different reading directions through the cipher” before coming up with the right combinations. They worked together for eight months on the puzzle.

“We now understand why it resisted attacks for so long,” Blake said in an email. “The reading direction through the cipher was so obscure, that the only way it could be found was with a massive search through many candidates using sophisticated software which can efficiently solve homophonic substitution ciphers.”

But even so far from the murder scenes, conquering the science of the puzzle didn’t dissuade him from the most basic element of the case — the human element.

“We would like to dedicate our work that culminated in this solution to the victims of the Zodiac killer, their families and descendants,” Blake wrote. “We hope this is a stepping stone towards finding justice for these people.”

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Haulin Oates posted:

this some kind of no-adblock problem or what

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1oQLPRE21o

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
it's interesting insofar as, I assumed it was gibberish

I thought about taking a crack at these myself a few years ago when I was getting interested in cryptography, but, while googling it, I found a forum dedicated to cracking it, and they'd become convinced that the answer was in... I think they called it "micro-writing", and the idea was when you look at it under a microscope, what looked like minor abrasions on the paper or stray pen marks or defects from the ancient photocopying process, were actually tiny symbols deliberately included that either marked that those symbols should be interpreted differently or even contained the actual message. and they were like REALLY defensive about it, like, anybody who didn't think this was the breakthrough they needed should shut the gently caress up
and I was like "welp, these people are loons."
it was every inch just a group of people who'd been staring at something too long and seeing patterns that weren't there, which you see in pockets of obsessives all over the internet, and I was like, you know what, 40-50 years, very public and famously uncracked, and this is what they're down to? it's gibberish. he was loving with people. that was like his main thing besides murder, was loving with people. he sent out ciphers, some of them were solvable, others were just nonsense. it's the 3 pigs labeled 1, 2, and 4, and these dudes are looking for the third pig. they're saps. anything that could have been solved was solved contemporaneously

but apparently they can be solved, and it's actually me who is indeed the sucka

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Do you think he couldn't spell, or is it intentional, do the spelling mistakes make the code more difficult to crack?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I think the theory that he was in the military and died in Vietnam or another war is a sound one, he obviously knew of ciphers but in reality this one wasn’t solved forever because he hosed it up

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Haulin Oates posted:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
The Zodiac Killer's final message: †Պ ◶Ꙙ⋌

Halloween Liker posted:

Do you think he couldn't spell, or is it intentional, do the spelling mistakes make the code more difficult to crack?

they make it more difficult for computers to crack, but I don't know if he'd have known that in the 60s?

but alternately, a thing this type of person might get off on is pretending to be stupid with the spelling mistakes. He also misspelled stuff in the non-code parts of the letters. "Ha ha they'll never suspect that I'm the killer because everyone knows I'm very smart, while this letter can't spell paradise!" Zodiac definitely had some monster ego.

But, the thing is it is not that difficult to make a code that's nearly unbreakable with these short messages, when there's zero context for anyone to decrypt it. The hard part of cryptology is making it so there's some information your recipient can always use to decrypt it (today's date, a prefix to the message, etc) while still being unsolvable to someone who doesn't know the method. So don't get the idea -- which media reporting also seems to promote -- that just because a 3-400 character message was uncracked until now it means Zodiac was some genius guy. He just wasn't an idiot, or at least had some access / training with old army code books.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
woohoo

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
The actual message looks like it was written by a dumb 10 year old kid. He seems to believe that if you kill someone they will be your slave in the afterlife.

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
Sounds like a total virgo am I right? :banjo:

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
Zodiac killer giving off some strong autism vibes. Wonder what their username is.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Haulin Oates posted:

Got to hidester.com and paste the link in there. That always gets me around the paywall on news sites.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Crankit posted:

Zodiac killer giving off some strong autism vibes. Wonder what their username is.

XxXcoreychasefanXxX6969

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Big Beef City posted:

I think it's a little late is what I think

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Do it ironically posted:

I think the theory that he was in the military and died in Vietnam or another war is a sound one, he obviously knew of ciphers but in reality this one wasn’t solved forever because he hosed it up
The cypher doesn't seem messed up at all. It's a cypher & puzzle. You're allowed to have odd shifts and patterns.

I don't buy the Vietnam theory. Sullivan, Allen or someone they never expected seem the most likely three candidates. They both have an obscene number of coincidences surrounding them and the killings & letters. They both fit what I'd expect the profile to be: 24-38 year old male, isolated but functional, sexual deviant, doesn't connect well with others, some post-secondary education or association with it. Sullivan was bipolar & schizophrenic which makes so many things fall into place. Allen fetishized hunting people & was known to be near the scene of the murders with no alibi & just got fired as an elementary teacher for molesting a student before the murders started.

The simplest answer is usually the correct answer, and the simplest answer is by far Sullivan with what's publicly available. The second simplest is Allen. The third simplest is it's someone unknown to us who did it on a whim, in a compartmentalized way and otherwise went on with their life.

Sullivan:
  • worked at the library where zodiac etched something into the desk initialed "RH" potentially "RS" if the H were poorly written aka his initials
  • was into poetry, unsettling poetry, similar to what was etched into the desk
  • wrote papers on cryptography
  • wrote papers on modifying handwriting to avoid detection
  • knew the riverside woman who was killed by someone shew knew and was later linked to zodiac
  • didn't show up to work for two weeks after the riverside murder that was only later linked to zodiac
  • always wore the same clothes but came to work with completely new clothes after the murder
  • lived right near a stationary store that sold the same stationary used and had ads with word placement similar to what zodiac used in some letters
  • has handwriting that closely matches zodiacs
  • moved away from riverside not long after the murder, conveniently to somewhere closer to where the next few murders would happen
  • diagnosed bipolar & schizophrenic
  • outsider, isolated, but had a job and was somewhat functional during the time of the murders
  • Wore army boots that matched some footprints found at a scene.
  • 6'2 230-260lbs at time of murders, matches composite sketch & description from living victim almost exactly.
  • Constantly went to theaters that played the works cited in his letters.
  • Zodiac went dead silent after riverside was linked to zodiac & he sent the congratulations letter.
  • died in 77.

In his defense, he didn't have a license to drive, although that could explain why someone matching his description was seen near one of the murder scenes.

There's also not super great information about Sullivan out there. Far more is known about Allen. The police may have discredited Sullivan as a suspect for some reason unknown to me.

Allen:
  • dishonorable discharge from the military
  • went to community college
  • was a proto-incel who hated women mostly because they weren't interested in him
  • talked about how it'd be fun to hunt people with his hunting buddies and when asked how said he'd shoot people at lover's lane and send letters taunting the police signed zodiac killer, talked about hunting people with other people too
  • matches the sketch pretty well if wearing glasses
  • was nearby for the murders and had no alibi that involved another person (until he cited a then-dead neighbor decades later)
  • zodiac murders started shortly after he was fired from being an elementary school teacher for molesting a student
  • letter cadence lines up with his life (including multi-year periods where he couldn't send letters)
  • Police still considered him a serious suspect in 91 and raided his place.
  • He died suddenly in 92 and no zodiac stuff happened since.
  • Exhibited stereotypical serial killer behavior as a child & his mom suspected him
  • Brought up bloody knives in his car and it being chicken blood when the police hadn't even found the knives or asked him about them.
  • Owned the same brand typewriter zodiac used and the police recovered it in the early 90s.
  • Allegedly had a letter in a lockbox with zodiac-like symbols on it in the early 70s that he showed to one couple.
  • Lived with his mom well into middle-age.
  • lied to police multiple times, including about only owning a .22 when that wasn't true

In his defense, uhh. Umm. He wasn't as heavy as the alleged suspect. Some detectives have said he doesn't wear glasses which is a bizarre way to discredit him as a suspect in a premeditated serial killing spree because anyone can toss some glasses on. He didn't use a firearm that he still owned to shoot anyone according to one detective. Some real big thinkers were on this case.

Pseudo science handwriting analyzers said the handwriting wasn't his. The type of things he wrote on his own time weren't like what zodiac wrote - but if you think about the nature of zodiac, there wouldn't be anything concrete linking his real life to zodiac at his home or anywhere. Unless zodiac were actually unhinged like Sullivan.

The lack of a dna match is true for both, but the only potential dna they have to use is from the stamps. Which makes it pretty easy to imagine that the dna there may not match the killer's.

It's hard to say, because the zodiac likely continued their life like normal and never really left any evidence behind. Which is why no one was ever tried for the murders. It's even possible the murders are not all linked and that the letter writer was only involved in 1 killing. Sullivan lines up really well. Allen fits the profile but we could reasonably say that while he deserved prison for life for other offenses, there's no concrete evidence he was zodiac.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Dec 14, 2020

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
glad they got em murder is mean and lame imo

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Khorne posted:

The cypher doesn't seem messed up at all. It's a cypher & puzzle. You're allowed to have odd shifts and patterns.

I don't buy the Vietnam theory. Sullivan, Allen or someone they never expected seem the most likely three candidates. They both have an obscene number of coincidences surrounding them and the killings & letters. They both fit what I'd expect the profile to be: 24-38 year old male, isolated but functional, sexual deviant, doesn't connect well with others, some post-secondary education or association with it. Sullivan was bipolar & schizophrenic which makes so many things fall into place. Allen fetishized hunting people & was known to be near the scene of the murders with no alibi & just got fired as an elementary teacher for molesting a student before the murders started.

The simplest answer is usually the correct answer, and the simplest answer is by far Sullivan with what's publicly available. The second simplest is Allen. The third simplest is it's someone unknown to us who did it on a whim, in a compartmentalized way and otherwise went on with their life.

Sullivan:
  • worked at the library where zodiac etched something into the desk initialed "RH" potentially "RS" if the H were poorly written aka his initials
  • was into poetry, unsettling poetry, similar to what was etched into the desk
  • wrote papers on cryptography
  • wrote papers on modifying handwriting to avoid detection
  • knew the riverside woman who was killed by someone shew knew and was later linked to zodiac
  • didn't show up to work for two weeks after the riverside murder that was only later linked to zodiac
  • always wore the same clothes but came to work with completely new clothes after the murder
  • lived right near a stationary store that sold the same stationary used and had ads with word placement similar to what zodiac used in some letters
  • has handwriting that closely matches zodiacs
  • moved away from riverside not long after the murder, conveniently to somewhere closer to where the next few murders would happen
  • diagnosed bipolar & schizophrenic
  • outsider, isolated, but had a job and was somewhat functional during the time of the murders
  • Wore army boots that matched some footprints found at a scene.
  • 6'2 230-260lbs at time of murders, matches composite sketch & description from living victim almost exactly.
  • Constantly went to theaters that played the works cited in his letters.
  • Zodiac went dead silent after riverside was linked to zodiac & he sent the congratulations letter.
  • died in 77.

In his defense, he didn't have a license to drive, although that could explain why someone matching his description was seen near one of the murder scenes.

There's also not super great information about Sullivan out there. Far more is known about Allen. The police may have discredited Sullivan as a suspect for some reason unknown to me.

Allen:
  • dishonorable discharge from the military
  • went to community college
  • was a proto-incel who hated women mostly because they weren't interested in him
  • talked about how it'd be fun to hunt people with his hunting buddies and when asked how said he'd shoot people at lover's lane and send letters taunting the police signed zodiac killer, talked about hunting people with other people too
  • matches the sketch pretty well if wearing glasses
  • was nearby for the murders and had no alibi that involved another person (until he cited a then-dead neighbor decades later)
  • zodiac murders started shortly after he was fired from being an elementary school teacher for molesting a student
  • letter cadence lines up with his life (including multi-year periods where he couldn't send letters)
  • Police still considered him a serious suspect in 91 and raided his place.
  • He died suddenly in 92 and no zodiac stuff happened since.
  • Exhibited stereotypical serial killer behavior as a child.
  • Brought up bloody knives in his car and it being chicken blood when the police hadn't even found the knives or asked him about them.
  • Owned the same brand typewriter zodiac used and the police recovered it in the early 90s.
  • Allegedly had a letter in a lockbox with zodiac-like symbols on it in the early 70s that he showed to one couple.
  • lied to police multiple times, including about only owning a .22 when that wasn't true

In his defense, uhh. Umm. He wasn't as heavy as the alleged suspect. Some detectives have said he doesn't wear glasses which is a bizarre way to discredit him as a suspect in a premeditated serial killing spree because anyone can toss some glasses on. He didn't use a firearm that he still owned to shoot anyone according to one detective. Some real big thinkers were on this case.

Pseudo science handwriting analyzers said the handwriting wasn't his. The type of things he wrote on his own time weren't like what zodiac wrote - but if you think about the nature of zodiac, there wouldn't be anything concrete linking his real life to zodiac at his home or anywhere. Unless zodiac were actually unhinged like Sullivan.

The lack of a dna match is true for both, but the only potential dna they have to use is from the stamps. Which makes it pretty easy to imagine that the dna there may not match the killer's.

It's hard to say, because the zodiac likely continued their life like normal and never really left any evidence behind. Which is why no one was ever tried for the murders. It's even possible the murders are not all linked and that the letter writer was only involved in 1 killing.

I don’t disagree with what you said, I’m mainly going off the three people who de-coded the cipher who said themselves that he hosed it up, I believe it is on David’s personal website. I find true crime cases like the zodiac really fascinating, like when they solved the east area rapist/original night stalker via DNA that was awesome as hell I love technology being able to solve these unsolvable things.

There’s so much what if with this case, a lot of people believed that cipher was just him making something up to make himself look smarter, even I thought that so to see it was legit is interesting

Also, many men at that time had military service it’s not unlikely he did what that entailed at the very least who knows so yeah maybe he didn’t die in a war but it’s also odd he just shut down forever

Do it ironically fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Dec 14, 2020

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Uh it was ted cruz

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I admit it I'm the Zodiac.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I admit it I'm the Zodiac.

I would call him a feckless loser but he did kill a lot of people, he definitely seemed like someone who got kicked out of their dnd group because he was such a pedantic rear end in a top hat

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Not in the same context but poo poo like this still happens due to law enforcement stupidity, it’s crazy to me the Delphi murders aren’t solved but it’s also insane to me that people just assume police know what they’re doing. Especially small town cops, big city cops are racist idiots and the ones who work in small towns are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Idk it's probably not that easy to murder dozens of people and not get caught. You don't gotta hand it to them but it's an achievement :shrug:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Yeah but not with the zodiac but a lot of serial killers killed people deemed less important like sex workers or indigenous and if you look at the solve rates for these crimes for at risk peoples it’s really sad

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Who is the serial killer?

🐌 or 🐖 ?

dangerstepp
Apr 8, 2019
Crowdsourcing would have solved this eons ago.

dangerstepp fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Dec 14, 2020

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Wait. Attending Community College makes you more likely to be a serial killer???

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Probably yeah.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Sorry where I read the fact he hosed up the cipher was from the article of the journalist who interviews David after they cracked it

Link here good read

http://zodiackillerfacts.com/news-and-updates/breaking-news-the-zodiacs-340-cipher-has-been-solved/

article posted:

David explained, “Cracking it required undoing those arrangements then trying to discover his substitution key. That wasn’t enough because he made some mistakes in the second piece. Jarl discovered the mistakes and corrected them, which greatly cleared up the second piece.”

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Just read the decoded message and its boring. What a waste of time.

Haulin Oates
Nov 11, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CPL593H posted:

Got to hidester.com and paste the link in there. That always gets me around the paywall on news sites.

Thanks, that's pretty handy to know?

OP is still a lazy gently caress, though.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Khorne posted:

Ok shut it down boys, he's onto us!

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Richard Gaikowski was the the Zodiac killer. Ted Cruz needs to stop fronting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Kodiac Ziller