Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
I'm a simple man. I want simple things. In life, one often wonders, what is it all for? What is my goal? Where do I want to be? Where do I see myself? I'm sure many of you have asked similar questions to yourselves. Is there some place, some situation, some collaboration of time and space, where you ultimately want to be? A happy place? I have such a place.

Perhaps it is my Slavic roots, I don't know, I just feel that I want a cabin or cottage. In Russia, it's called a Dacha. A place by a lake. A beach. But also with forest; great boreal forest. Dusky paths that wind to and fro. A nice porch that looks out over the water.

We build a bonfire down there and friends gather around. It's a warm summer night. You can see the stars. You can see firebugs flare up and disappear. The dogs are free to roam about and the cats sit on railings, unafraid of the wagging tails and curious noses. Drinks are in the freezer and food is cooling on the grill.

I sit in an old wooden chair and rock back with my feet against the porch rails. I play an old gypsy tune, two guitars, slowly, on a beat up old acoustic I found in some garage sale. My friends are chatting and laughing. My wife stands beside me and puts an arm around my shoulders. She's wearing just a summer dress. We're all barefoot. Barefoot on the beach, barefoot on the lawn, barefoot in the dacha.

The kids should be asleep but they've woken up and are sneaking about, trying to catch glimpses at the adults. They listen to our talks and wonder what we're saying and what it means. We know they're there but we let them play their little game of hiding and staying up.

A pair of midgets dressed in jester hats and elf shoes walk out with a giant steel turkey baster. I drop my pants and put one leg up on a wooden ottoman. They shove the stainless steel syringe-like instrument up my rear end and proceed to pump pure clean cocaine into my anus. No laxatives or any of that nonsense, just 100% chemical grade coke.

From my paraneum dangles a set of tubes, of a gauge not much thicker than most electronic wires. A third midget wheels out a machine: a hydrolic pump with a large vat on top. The wires are attached to the machine and it pumps a synthetic seminal fluid ceaselessly through my jimmy jams and out my raging hard cock.

"I'm an animal!," I exclaim.

I spray pre-warmed pseudo-jizz everywhere in an endless orgasm. The machine rumbles and lurches. The three jester elf midgets keep walking in and out of the cabin carrying four gallon jugs of the stuff to pour into the hopper. I fart a cloud of cocaine.

The RCMP shows up and is trying to bust me. Not only for the coke but also for the three sixteen year old girls who I had a crush on in high school (servants of my dear wife). They are still sixteen somehow, gently caress you, this is my imagination, and they constantly suck at my balls and shaft.*

"We have you surrounded!," proclaims the leader of the bunch. I turn and mow them down with my 1873 single action army Colt revolver, fanning the hammer as I go. Head shots, all of them.

"They were good men!," I shout at the supporting officers who are surely hiding back in the woods. Seeing my clear superiority, the feds back off. They throw out a bag full of money as they leave, hoping that I will be distracted by it and not hunt them down.

An Edwardian butler approaches me with an old telephone on a silver platter. "For you, sir."

I pick up the phone and hold it to my ear. It's the President of the United States. He says he's sorry and that if there's anything he can do to help, I should just ask. I tell him to end the COVID lockdowns.

"Right away," he says.

I hang up, lab made cum firing wildly from my dick like a fire hose out of control, 1873 Colt in my other hand, my friends by the bonfire, 5 dead mounties on the grassy hillock up by the cabin, my two little young ones hiding behind a barely open door smiling and giggling, trying not to be seen. And the three hottest chicks from high school, canoodling around my scrotum.

Ah, the good life. Another coke fart. This one makes a O ring and one of the dogs rushes up to sniff at it. We all laugh. We all laugh. Good times.

*And they play with each other's nipples every now and again, too, why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
Ok

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
my happy place is here, on the general bullshit subforum

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yes it's hell.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You're gonna have to make the three girls 18 to get past the censors, other than that this is pretty good

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Also I don't wanna talk about my happy place you guys would just laugh at me and I'm very fragile somebody made fun of me for not liking mushrooms already today I can't take any more.

Hope you understand

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
That was a pretty good story about sexually exploiting minors and murdering police officers.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

That was a pretty good story about sexually exploiting minors and murdering police officers.

The good stuff.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

:five:

Ansar Santa fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Dec 14, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the woods when I'm out with the dudes huntin' squatch

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
well you're no hakan. but you'll do

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Happy place:

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Chomp8645 posted:

Happy place:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBBKVxjlMsQ

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
slide

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
My bike while I'm being an rear end in a top hat in traffic and breaking every possible traffic law.

It fuckin rules.

Also I didn't read the OP why would I?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I can show you on a doll

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

All the joy and happiness is instantly drained from whatever place I enter, whether it be in my imagination or in this thread.

... but I appreciate your efforts OP.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
No, I don’t have a happy place, only temporarily less depressed places. They do not involve underage girls, bizarre sexual apparatuses, cocaine, weapons, violence, police, Donald Trump, little people, butlers, or isolated cabins. They’re mostly off-season amusement parks after I’ve had a large, extra spicy Bloody Mary (I recently quit drinking but this fantasy is during a vacation so I’m treating myself), a medium sized edible, and maybe an adderall so I have the energy to go on every ride and see every attraction. Bonus points if it’s rainy out (but still warm), rainy enough to bother most of the other park guests into leaving, but not me and my party, and certainly not rainy enough to close the park.

Only did this once but really want to again. I think it was a Six Flags irl, so next time I want it to be Disneyland Paris. No gross sexual stuff, just family and friendship. :3:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

No but I keep trying to find it at the bottom of a bottle OP.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Its that place your consciousness goes to where you're on the edge of black-out drunk and just very drunk.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If I tell you youll come and ruin it.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
It's a little ways into my butt

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
getting bone zoned, obviously.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Just close your eyes and picture yourself inside the most pleasant and wholesome scene you can imagine.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Oh no that snake is eating her!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
It used to be here til you posted

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
your Dad's rear end in a top hat

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

What a mess, my happy place is a clean place to sit or lie down

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
cliche but literally any time I'm left totally alone in a natural setting.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

Just close your eyes and picture yourself inside the most pleasant and wholesome scene you can imagine.

This is cute :unsmith:

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
My orgone accumulator. If you combine them with orgasm-denial to concentrate your energies you can perform cloud bursts just using your mind. 5G towers won't stop me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

Mwah. Fantastic post. Well done, Sargent.