Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
pibb xtra advertisement, tricked ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
but for reall, y'all seein this? used to be mr pibb was just off brand maybe better dr pepper, but now, its spicy cherry? whats spicy in this?

Khanstant
spiciest drink ive ever had was like jalapeno cucumber mule but they did it with ghost peppers or whatever. but is that really a spicy drink? its mostly just spicy chunks in your drink, which is also handily a remedy for spicy

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
One time I had a jalapeno ale, and boy was it spicy, could hardly drink it, but then i noticed a corner of the label was peeling away. well curiosity got the best of me and i pulled back that label and guess what... pibb xtra. they got me

Khanstant
ya got pibb'd!!!

free hubcaps

do they even make normal mr. pibb anymore? i think its all pibbXTRA

and its good

ty Saoshyant!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I just pibbed my pants.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Straight up chugging a can of wasabi

Prof. Crocodile

Creeping past the soda aisle because I am sleeping with Mrs. Pibb and can't look her husband in the eye.

vanisher

Doing that emporers new clothes routine with 20 something males but its a delicious new drink that turns out to just be mr. pibb

vanisher

Some idiot, pouring a mr.pibb onto one of those japanese perfect sphere ice cubes

Heather Papps

hello friend

i hold the cherry in one hand, the spicy pepper in the other
the cola washes over me as i unite two red plant products in my maw.
the seal is broken, I AM COMPLETE

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

vanisher

Hey you got your cherries in my spices!

You got your spices in my cherries!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
the real key to getting into heaven is a blind taste test of mr pibb and pibbxtra and the test is being brave enough to say no, it's these are room temperature milk from some strange animal and why is your shirt so wet on the nips