Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

It's Digiorno! But please don't tell your mother! I need you to help me keep this secret! It's my last chance to salvage our marriage! PLEASE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Dad, if you think mom hasn't seen the signs all along, I don't know what to tell you:

The preheated oven, the box in the garbage.

She's even been checking your phone logs and found no outgoing calls.

She's known for awhile.

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
I can keep a secret if you can promise me a raise on my allowance.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Gross Dude posted:

Dad, if you think mom hasn't seen the signs all along, I don't know what to tell you:

The preheated oven, the box in the garbage.

She's even been checking your phone logs and found no outgoing calls.

She's known for awhile.

google THIS

So excited that I'm about to meet my first child as my wife pushes, but why does it suddenly smell like pizza in here?

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

So excited that I'm about to meet my first child as my wife pushes, but why does it suddenly smell like pizza in here?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Khanstant
Open up! This is the Totino's police and we got a call no one was partying here

FactsAreUseless

google THIS posted:

It's because they had to do a little caesarean section

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

FactsAreUseless posted:

:vince:

more falafel please

forums poster

FactsAreUseless posted:

:master:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

google THIS

FactsAreUseless posted:

:captainpop:

frump truck

hello... again!

i had a dream once where it WAS delivery and then i woke up in a cold sweat screaming

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dr: I'm sorry... I have terrible news for you.

Parents: What is it Doc?

Dr: Your child has Ananas comosus, a form of Bromeliaceae... it's not fatal but it is life changing and you need to be prepared for other people's reactions.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Stoner Sloth posted:

Dr: Your child has Ananas comosus, a form of Bromeliaceae... it's not fatal but it is life changing and you need to be prepared for other people's reactions.

lmao

alnilam

lmao

ty manifisto

google THIS

Stoner Sloth posted:

:discourse:

google THIS

"So, I hear that you two have got one in the oven."

"That's technically true."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Honey? Yeah, pizzas here. No, it's not delivery. The kid said it was "traveled to us." Yeah no i think he's in one of those Facebook groups like your uncle.