Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

dee eight posted:

i like a bush that starts at the sternum and ends at the ankles

Mom? :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
As a typically idiotic neo-nazi, I will murder the rogue who killed Hitler!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Mitch McConnell and I’d make it loving hurt

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Adam and Eve

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Genghis Khan, just to see what would happen. Maybe Jesus as a baby, for the same reason. Karl Marx might be interesting. King George III. Socrates. Basically anybody important enough to end up in a history book or religious text. At any rate, I would use my time machine to return to the present in between murders, so I could better observe changes to the timeline. I would also undo the murders afterwards so I’m only killing one person at a time, it could complicate the results if I were to murder more than one historical figure at once.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Billy Graham.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

paul mccartney

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
everyone. The sooner the better.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Genghis Khan, just to see what would happen. Maybe Jesus as a baby, for the same reason. Karl Marx might be interesting. King George III. Socrates. Basically anybody important enough to end up in a history book or religious text. At any rate, I would use my time machine to return to the present in between murders, so I could better observe changes to the timeline. I would also undo the murders afterwards so I’m only killing one person at a time, it could complicate the results if I were to murder more than one historical figure at once.

Karl Marx would be interesting because he himself would be disappointed if killing him altered history that much. Likewise the Buddha (he might even agree with your plan to kill him if you told him in advance!)

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

eSports Chaebol posted:

Likewise the Buddha (he might even agree with your plan to kill him if you told him in advance!)

"Alright, we'll meet on this road."

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
the dude who invented credit default swaps

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the guy who invented cold fusion, probably, at the behest of Big Oil

e: oh someone got there first

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

eSports Chaebol posted:

Karl Marx would be interesting because he himself would be disappointed if killing him altered history that much. Likewise the Buddha (he might even agree with your plan to kill him if you told him in advance!)

Yeah I mostly would want to know if his theories would have developed without him, and if so if there were any major differences.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sadly you can't travel back in time to kill people or solve problems, op, because by you doing so you eliminate the need for yourself to travel back in time in the first place and thus negate your reason to go.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Cain

meat glitter
Nov 12, 2019

phil collins

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
What would be the best way to create as many paradoxes as possible? I'd kill that man that did it.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

God

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
HG Wells

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

The first primordial human, op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

The first primordial human, op

I sure Gene's around here somewhere

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I'd go to the future and see who hosed it all up for them in my present, then go back and do the deed.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
probably everyone responsible for the organization of the middle passage OP

or reagan

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I would kill so many people that they would call me the time travel killer. People would live in terror that I would show up on their doorstep and kill their baby for future crimes.

Of course I will do my killing in reverse chronological order so that no one will be prepared

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Looking up birth dates and locations of current GOP leaders on Wikipedia and adding to the list. The 1940’s is going to be a busy decade for me

naem
May 29, 2011

I’d give myself winning lottery numbers for a moderate amount of money, like around $5 million, and pamphlets on how to invest it conservatively

Woden
May 6, 2006
Obviously my grand kids who'll one day inherit my time machine and try to use it to kill me.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Just Adam. Now i'm all ur dads

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
*sprints into the thread, doubles over, wheezing*

the...the op

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The person who invented sucking penis. Then I could invent it in 2020 and win the nobel prize

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

meat glitter posted:

phil collins

Tonight tonight tonight! Woooohohhhh!

I'd murder most of famous renaissance artist after they've completed their work then I'd claim to be them. This would also make me all 4 ninja turtles at the same time.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Icochet posted:

The person who invented sucking penis. Then I could invent it in 2020 and win the nobel prize

Great now I’m out of a good paying factory job. Thanks a lot pal.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Great now I’m out of a good paying factory job. Thanks a lot pal.

I'm a captain of industry now and i'm hiring

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Icochet posted:

I'm a captain of industry now and i'm hiring

Better watch out, time travelers are coming for your crown

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
archduke ferdianand

back off gavrilo, he's mine!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
It'd be pretty amazing if WW1 started with a bunch of assassins getting into a fight in a sandwich shop.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Das Boo posted:

It'd be pretty amazing if WW1 started with a bunch of assassins getting into a fight in a sandwich shop.

Fun for you in 5 years when the film adaptation of this post is released.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
I'd shoot hitler

with a video camera as he cried and sobbed in the fuhrerbunker, staring at the gun, occasionally picking it up with shaking hands, but not being able to pull the trigger

then I'd have someone pound on the door and shout "fuhrer fuhrer, it's a miracle, we've won, the soviets are retreating!"

and when he opened the door we'd yell "FOOLED YOU you're on Candid Camera!"

then we'd tell him that the soviets are only a few blocks away so he'd better get busy killing himself

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

id kill jesus after he rose from the dead like a cocky rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Did anyone say the first microbe yet?