Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

i guess last time it happened was when jesus wasborn. a friend was explaining how this is means that big changes are ahead, and this year will be important, and we have to affirm our wishes each morning and they will come true, and we're all jesus. there was also an hour long youtube involved, it's all very exciting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
The stars have aligned! THE HOUR IS AT HAND?!

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
end of agra

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
loving cloOOUUDDSSSSS :byodame:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
FINALLY!! FINALLLY!!!!!!!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyfYYU8lyQ0

spooky ghost
Feb 11, 2020

Lipstick Apathy

:supaburn:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jesus is about to be reborn.....and he’s loving PISSED!!!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

huh well what's he gonna do? throw some tables over in a hissy fit probably. big deal!

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.
The Turtle Moves.
Praise Om

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
It's cloudy so I just painted my balls red and yellow snd started "aligning"

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
this is really great news, the only thing i don't understand is how the positioning of two planets millions of miles apart when viewed from an arbitrary point in space is in any way meaningful

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

baw posted:

i guess last time it happened was when jesus wasborn. a friend was explaining how this is means that big changes are ahead, and this year will be important, and we have to affirm our wishes each morning and they will come true, and we're all jesus. there was also an hour long youtube involved, it's all very exciting

Why don't you suggest to your friend that they go heal some lepers, cripples and blind people, and bring the dead back to life, to test if they're really Jesus.

Did you watch all of the hour long video even though you knew it was bullshit? If so, and you watched it with your friend, did you manage not to laugh at the video/them during it? If so, you should get some kind of acting award, seriously.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
*looks blankly into the night sky*

...did I just get laid??

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

BigBadSteve posted:

Why don't you suggest to your friend that they go heal some lepers, cripples and blind people, and bring the dead back to life, to test if they're really Jesus.

Did you watch all of the hour long video even though you knew it was bullshit? If so, and you watched it with your friend, did you manage not to laugh at the video/them during it? If so, you should get some kind of acting award, seriously.

:goonsay:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

baw posted:

It actually happens like every 400ish years. Honestly, it probably is the "north star" from the Jesus fable, if any of it is to be believed.

Oh, it's also the solstice. Powerful stuff.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Pffft. lookit all the morons finding meaning in the movements of remote balls of matter.

I'll be hhere casting bones to see what the weather's gonna be like.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Let me know when Uranus is getting kissed OP

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I don't care unless I can use that sick moon energy to make my dick bigger.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

baw posted:

if thats true then it's like 12 months late

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
if i were Jupiter i'd tell Saturn to gently caress right off

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The Shotgun of Nazareth, coming soon to a streaming service near you

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mega64 posted:

I don't care unless I can use that sick moon energy to make my dick bigger.

You can try all day but vaginal acids actually erode the penis and make it smaller. :viggo:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Wait, is this like that time TikTok witches hexed the moon?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You can try all day but vaginal acids actually erode the penis and make it smaller. :viggo:

Guess it's nothing but butts for me.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mega64 posted:

Guess it's nothing but butts for me.

Goddamn you have.. you have outsmarted the system. :thunkher:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Mozi posted:

this is really great news, the only thing i don't understand is how the positioning of two planets millions of miles apart when viewed from an arbitrary point in space is in any way meaningful

back when it last happened people thought the solar system orbited our planet science is silly like that, like now thinking a 2 dollar mask is going to stop a virus

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Mnoba posted:

back when it last happened people thought the solar system orbited our planet science is silly like that, like now thinking a 2 dollar mask is going to stop a virus

This seems like a reasonable analogy

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Why does Jupiter, the largest planet, not simply eat the other seven?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Do astrologists still consider Pluto a planet?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

yikes! posted:

Because it’s enveloped in a fart cloud of the jupiterians and they don’t even think a about other food because the farts taste sooooo loving good.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Comets in Uranus. I repeat comets in Uranus

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
DO SOMETHING

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
nice i've always wanted to be God.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm a god of bad posts and let me tell you stay the gently caress away from my domain or I will smite you verily

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
don't worry i will use my new god powers responsibly, unlike Thanos. its going to be like mormon heaven, everyone gets their own planet. have fun!

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

"The Great conjugation of planets "
Flannelette - iphone 6

Blueshirt
Sep 27, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh poo poo someone get me TikTok on the phone, we gotta start hexing that poo poo.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

yikes! posted:

That didn't work out too well for his dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica

Mnoba posted:

still lmao that people think a 50 cent condom can stop sperm just pull out idiots