Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/69144/invitation?key=fc3eef971786cd58&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=f6b80ed9f94ce757

here's my league invitation. there's like 9? spots open right now, I auto-renewed everyone who was in last year just because. having a spot auto-draft isn't a big deal, since it's a league with NO TRANSACTIONS. you just DRAFT and that's it, you see who wins in 4 months. it's fun!

e: also I am back for both LSL and HHL, Finely Ground Kunin and Zuckin & Faulkin respectively. I finally dumped my team out of LOLHL, 3 seasons after having originally planning to

Aye Doc fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Dec 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

mentholmoose posted:

Wait did waxluthor send out the renewal for LOL and I missed it?

i didn't see a renewal but when i signed into the front page of yahoo fantasy, it gave me an option to Ignore the league

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

so my NO TRANSACTIONS LEAGUE aka a DRAFT AND FORGET league will be drafting Thursday @ 7pm EST. there's like 8 spots left, up to a max of 20. you can autodraft and feel no guilt! leave after picking Gudas and Wedin rounds 1 & 2! click this link to play!

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/69144/invitation?key=fc3eef971786cd58&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=f6b80ed9f94ce757

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Zuckin & Faulkin keeps:
Bryan Rust $1 - > $2
Pavel Buchnevich - $1 - > $2