Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
The LSL/HHL drafts are real late; I have to be up for work at 4:30 in the morning usually, any chance we could move them to 7 or 8 instead?

Also I'm back in LSL as Roopin' on the Hintz and HHL as NYPDO Blues (at least until I change the names).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Wait did waxluthor send out the renewal for LOL and I missed it?

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Aye Doc posted:

i didn't see a renewal but when i signed into the front page of yahoo fantasy, it gave me an option to Ignore the league

Oh, ok. You're missing out, though, LOL is a fun league. Helps that I won it last year in roto form, but w/e.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Keepers for Sex Scandella (formerly NYPDO Blues):

Mark Stone ($11 -> $14)
John Carlson ($28 -> $34)
Ilya Samsonov ($1 -> $2)
Tony DeAngelo ($1 -> $2)

I know Samsonov and DeAngelo are eligible, I think Stone and Carlson are as well.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Sex Scandella

1. (2) Auston Matthews (Tor - C) $97
2. (10) Alex Ovechkin (Was - LW) $105
3. (13) Mike Hoffman (StL - LW,RW) $23
4. (27) Tomas Hertl (SJ - C,LW) $43
5. (40) Philipp Grubauer (Col - G) $55
6. (58) Sean Couturier (Phi - C) $46
7. (59) Oliver Ekman-Larsson (Ari - D) $19
8. (81) Brendan Gallagher (Mon - RW) $16
9. (91) Jonathan Toews (Chi - C) $1
10. (102) Jaccob Slavin (Car - D) $17
11. (115) Ryan Johansen (Nsh - C) $17
12. (171) Duncan Keith (Chi - D) $7
13. (205) Zach Hyman (Tor - C,LW) $1
14. (215) Alec Martinez (VGK - D) $1
15. (257) Tony DeAngelo  (NYR - D) $2
16. (258) Ilya Samsonov  (Was - G) $2
17. (259) John Carlson  (Was - D) $34
18. (260) Mark Stone  (VGK - RW) $14

Overall I'm fairly happy with this. Went in hard early and spent a lot of money on Matthews/Ovechkin but I think they might be worth it this year. I drafted Toews thinking he'd be back in like a month but who knows. At least I can stash him on IR and just drop him if necessary. I don't really have any issue with any of the picks tbh, and guys like OEL and Gallagher feel like real good value. Even the autodraft guys I got (Hyman and Martinez) could be useful.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Ah don't worry, you're not alone, I kept Tony DeAngelo in HHL.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

This season is not going well. Between injuries and whatever the gently caress is going on with Khudobin my available goalies in LSL are Ryan Miller and Martin Jones.

HHL I still have Samsonov, Couturier, and OEL out and the rest of my team is meh.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Similarly, I'd be interested in Bergeron and/or Pastrnak. My best potential keepers that I'd be okay with moving at the moment are probably Comtois, Samsonov, or Oettinger; if any of them (or most everyone else on the roster tbh, I'm open to discussions) interest you let me know.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Same note as above but for Stone. Samsonov is interesting too but I already have Demko for the same price and with the same amount of keeper-eligible years.

Unfortunately Stone's ineligible to be kept next season. Which really sucks for me cause he's been one of my best players.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

With Brendan Gallagher on IR for the rest of the fantasy season I'd like to trade him to somebody looking for a cheap keeper next year in HHL. Alright goal scorer, good source of hits and especially shots on goal, he could be yours for $20 next season and kept a year after that. Max Comtois is also available, good source of hits and blocks from a goal scoring forward, $2 next year and can be kept another year after. Would be looking for a center, hopefully a good hitting center, pure rentals are fine.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Grubauer's on COVID protocol and my HHL team is now likely done. :rip:

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

God my LSL team is limping in to the playoffs, and may not even make it. At this point I need a whole bunch of poo poo to go right to hold on to 8th place.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Ginette Reno posted:

I missed the playoffs by one point in the Hockiest and I missed the playoffs in the LSL on a tiebreaker.

Lmao you were going to take my spot in LSL but your opponent flipped save percentage with Holtby’s performance last night and I barely had the tiebreaker.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

loving hell, I was up 10-3 in HHL on like Friday and unless the Bruins score soon it's gonna be tied.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Lol and now my HHL team is down 4-8. Ah well, always next year (where I will once again lose in the first round of the playoffs.)

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Oh yeah, suppose I could make trades in HHL. Anybody want to give me a real solid keeper for Auston Matthews for the finals? And hell, you could probably keep him next year too at like $120-something.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Yeah there's no trade deadline in HHL right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Feel like my keepers are going to end up being Matthews at $117, Samsonov at $3, Byfield at $2, and Grubauer at $66. Spending a lot on Matthews/Grubauer might be worth it though.