Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Back in HHL and LSL, names TBD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

fawning deference posted:

Oh my god I spent $81 on PK Subban and $15 on Corey Schneider.

How do I know if players are eligible in terms of how many years? I only joined last season.

you can keep a player twice, so players that you kept last year (whether you want to keep any of them or not) would be in their final season of eligibility.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Draisaitl (81 > 98) 3rd-year keeper
Svechnikov (47 > 57) 2nd-year keeper
Pettersson (37 > 45) 3rd-year keeper
Konecny (11 > 14) 2nd-year keeper

cap? don't worry about my cap

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Toaster Stutzle is ready to go

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Twin Cinema posted:

2 games in and drafting Jack Hughes is making me look like a genius.

good bet

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
out of the four goalies i have in HHL: one is on IR, two are in the midst of team covid outbreaks, and the other doesn't play until thursday

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
big ups to marcus hogberg for elite spot start duty

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Ginette Reno posted:

I missed the playoffs by one point in the Hockiest and I missed the playoffs in the LSL on a tiebreaker.

i personally apologize for picking the week before the postseason to get 1.30/.943 goaltending

finished second in both leagues, although my HHL team is a hilarious paper tiger. if draisaitl isn't scoring, then no one is

corn on the cop fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Apr 19, 2021

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
my HHL team has not scored in two months and is off to the semifinals. always believe in your dreams, kids

in LSL, best wishes to my friend teemu

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
wish i had a time-travelling clone to tell me a month ago that my LSL season was probably going to end because i didn't acquire tyler bozak when i had the chance

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
my fantasy semis went the exact opposite of how i expected. thank you to the calgary flames for letting draisaitl get four assists yesterday, two of which were on empty net goals

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
jeremy swayman, my little angel

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
it'd be over if i had the stones to start bernier yesterday, but risking a potential blowup seemed disadvantageous

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

corn on the cop posted:

it'd be over if i had the stones to start bernier yesterday, but risking a potential blowup seemed disadvantageous

https://i.imgur.com/1rFJvti.mp4

thank you to my best friends leon draisaitl, marc-andre fleury, and kris letang. jeremy swayman best boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

T-Bone posted:

well played, I'll be your AGM in the Devils fantasy rebuild screed this summer

start by seeking out potential trade partners for zacha