Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Pretty sure that shouty lady in the OP was at Lambert's, home of the throwed rolls! ((They literally throw them at you across the room, it owns.))

^^^New and exciting strains of brain-eating syphilis are developing in that panty-shack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

KC MASTERPIECE

Sweet Baby Ray's

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

The Bloop posted:

Miss susie had a steamboat

The getting away with technically not saying bad words song

Excuse you, it's Miss Lucy that had a steamboat

Also the 'Second Story Window' camp song

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
That looks like someone already ate it.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Howard Beale posted:

I'm the tummy teasin "palatte pleasin" chunks of delicious YeeHaws

I'm the frolicsome energy of love, happiness, excitement and delight

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Buddy, I marinated this $20 dollar hunk of flank steak in tequila, lime juice, garlic, jalapeños, and a fuckton of cilantro all day. Now I’m gonna fire up the charcoal and when it gets real drat hot I’m gonna let this beefy bitch kiss that fire for maybe two minutes on each side then let it settle a few off the flame. Then while it’s resting I’m gonna throw some sliced peppers and onions on the grill until they juuuuuuuuusssstttt start to blister. Then I’m gonna slice up that steak real thin and put it on a plate and point you over to the table where you can find some fajita fixins. Go on, help yourself, we’re all friends here.

*Schlickschlickschlickschlick*

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Aardvark! posted:

this place makes me uneasy

These look like the pictures that get taken as evidence of where the victim was held

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

The Moon Monster posted:

NieR: Americana

Proposal: where a kid can be a kid

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Play posted:

St Louis, MO is the worst city in all of America and I will not be convinced otherwise

We do a mean pork steak.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Deeters posted:

I feel like Western NY has come up multiple times, but no one mentioned the garbage plate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzcCIKelaho

The St. Louis version of this is a slinger, which is eggs, hashbrowns and a burger patty covered in chili. Total drunk food.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Blue Moonlight posted:

I want to believe that the menu item is literally the “Chicken or Shrimp Alfrado,” and when you order it, it is a mystery whether you get chicken, chicken alfrado, or shrimp alfrado. You also get to wonder if “alfrado” is a typo for “alfredo,” or a culinary creation all their own.

Chicken shrimp afraido

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:aaaaa:

Sabertooth really let himself go.

THANK YOU! I was going to call him Liev Schreiber with rampant alcoholism and no fucks left to give re: personal grooming, but I wasn't sure anyone else saw the resemblance.

Astrofig fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Dec 30, 2021

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Good God it's like one of those optical illusion drawings; that person switches from a man to a woman depending on what part of them you look at!

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

The Bloop posted:

I'm just going to assume this is hornyposting since the alternative is actually worse

Who could possibly be horny for that?!?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Oh look a slinger! Around here these are made with chili instead of gravy. Underneath there's 2 sausage patties and a poached egg and usually hash browns or toast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
I want to know how they pamper the catfish. A nice soothing massage before it gets filleted and deep-fried in hog fat? Only the finest-quality pond silt to dine upon?