Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Global stock would be fine if they implemented a mandatory captcha on every purchase lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Stux posted:

meanwhilel i keep running garbage 50 dura adars that i hate and they refuse to show me a single malfunction

adars are at least easy to restore isn't it? since you can buy a fresh receiver from jaegar for just 7k

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

hello internet posted:

I legitimately think there are people that don’t realize you can loot them.

what are these tech spawns?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

rap music posted:

yeah what the gently caress is the point of this other than to be deliberately obnoxious

if you saw this completely unforecasted and not hinted at event coming i guess you could have made a shitton of money selling water?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

it's not exactly the same thing you're talking about but my idea was that they should keep the lvl 20 but just drop it down to lvl 10 a month into the wipe just to benefit latecomers because drat it sucks for them as it is right now

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

giZm posted:

No actually don't read them and just continue with your shenanigans. They have to test the report/ban system somehow.

Despite it being toxic, I really hope stuff like this isn't considered bannable because I think it feels better if you still can't be sure you can trust someone just because they talk to you

e: it would also open up new avenues of player interaction where you might recognize someone's voice so you can confirm shoot on sight if they trolled you before lol

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i last played like 1.5 years ago, has this game done anything in regards to how long queue times were? I don't have much time to spend just waiting in a queue like beyond 3-4 minutes, and I hated how this game didn't even let you do like inventory management or anything useful while just waiting. It just sucked how rng it sometimes felt like I genuinely never knew if I'd be waiting for just a minute or upwards of 10-20 minutes, that was honestly the worst feeling. Has the game done anything to address this recently?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

is pestily still the general best all around person to watch to stay up to date with stuff and most knowledgeable?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

oh i completely forgot to pick up the gift with the ammo case after redeeming it and it expired in like 12 hours, does support ever help out with that kind of stuff or is it a well gently caress me situation?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

ah well, just chalk up another one for me somehow always missing the big good boy drop early in the wipe for the third time now lol

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Chopstix posted:

I used to scav on lighthouse, and kill the raiders and their poo poo for really decent loot, despite the risk. However this patch I have yet to play scav on it due to 25min wait

i sort of got that notion reading a little bit up on lighthouse, is it still worth running as a pmc? i haven't played since they added lighthouse and streets, what's the general feel of how lucrative to worthwhile they are running? in addition to that, are there any major shakeups in regards to the old maps over whether what is worth running?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Kikas posted:

Pistol only/scav runs on woods can lead to riches now, if you know where to look.

Do tell

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Shannow posted:

Since it got the expansion, woods has been hands down the best place for loot. Guns/ammo in the USEC camp along with the resource crates for hideout and barter goods, gold chains and ammo in the North village (last run I did I got 5 chains) and treasure in the church, and treasure under the beds in car extract village, plus all the tools and food that spawn there.

oh, i knew about most of that but i didn't know loot spawns under the beds, i'll be sure to check under them in the future.

Tabletops posted:

Best place for loot is a pretty insane exaggeration when light house existed (rip) and interchange is still wild

on the topic of interchange, does it no longer spawn a bunch of quest food items in the back of goshan like tushonka and whatnot? i've ratted in there a couple of times and noticed a very clear lack of items there this wipe, or at least way way not as much as it being The Spot like two wipes ago when I last played

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Speaking of interchange does anyone have a vid that shows all the incidental loot spawns on it? I've run a lot of naked runs through with specific rush spots in mind so I know all the super valuable locations but I always find I have a hard time just finding stuff on the shelves and general loot all throughout lying around. I just straight up don't know what physical locations loot spawns on

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i've been watching through the pestily raid series off the recommendation and been wondering, he's mentioned sometimes that he would load into a raid 'late' as a pmc and that it had already been a minute into the raid. i recall this being a thing the first time i played but i don't recall, did they ever change that or is this still a thing?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i heard there was one cheat that displaced your model like that but you'd still appear elsewhere, i recently had a night streets raid where i got jumpscared the gently caress out of me when i opened a door to a closet and there was a single frame of a pmc inside before it disappeared, i don't know if that's from tarkov being glitchy or if that was a genuine cheater moment lol

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

yeah bsg doesn't give a gently caress about any of that and expects you to either suffer or just refer to third party resources for 90% of the game information

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

someone in the discord has an ultrawide monitor so he straight up sees an insane amount more of the game than normal screens lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

basically the catch all stat for anything that would make sense would be affected by how unwieldy a gun may be holding it in real life, turn and run speed, arm/breath strength, ads and pull in/out speed