Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
yeah it's pretty much all perspective and there's always some jerk from a colder snowier place once the "is it really cold and snowy here" game starts (its me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I grew up in Wisconsin, then lived in Florida for 15 years then moved to Buffalo for two years then back to Florida.

I thought I was prepared for Buffalo cuz I grew up in the north, so I fully expected it to suck but it still surprised me. Lake effect snow sure is something.

buffalo is truly its own joint