Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
as long as i am actually dead i won't care, as long as no one does anything nasty to my dead body. if that happens i reserve the right to haunt them. otherwise just stick me in the ground wherever, no headstone or grave marker needed i won't give a poo poo. i would rather not be buried or burned alive.

other options i can think of that might be entertaining for those at my funeral are my corpse getting flung out of a catapult so hard it flies to pieces, or maybe put it into a centrifuge until it turns to unidentifiable organic mush, or put me on top of an arid mountain where i just freeze, desiccate, and mummify

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Volcano, trebuchet.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Let the rats behind me house have me

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wood chipper

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I hope I wash up on a beach and they dynamite me all over a nearby crowd

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Thrown into a bog.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Turn me into a crunchwrap. Preferably the breakfast kind.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Grind me up and turn me into that pink mcnugget slurry. Breaded, Deep fry and serve

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Cremated, scattered in the metalest forest/mountain/sea on earth. :black101:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
put my corpse in the large hadron collider and bombard it with protons until it's all gone

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Viking funeral!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I plan on living forever

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

wouldn't mind a weekend at bernie's kind of situation

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Madness posted:

Viking funeral!

Yeah this would be my "real" answer. Have this song play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnwqUEelQjE

And blast fireworks/burn my body when Long Time kicks in. Oh and beer for everyone obviously

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Cats. As many as I can feed

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

im pretty sure there's some kind of city council somewhere in maybe england or belgium where some 18th century dude got it written into the law that his preserved corpse must be present at every city council meeting forever, and so it's still there today in a sealed chamber in the corner

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I wanna be buried in the front yard. i want the grave like 10 feet away from the porch.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im going to kill myself by jumping into a volcano so that kind of takes care of that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I want to reincarnate as toast. :smug:

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

Please just chuck mine in the loving dumpster.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I don't think there will be much left after it's been through Cthulhu's digestive system :(

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Earwicker posted:

im pretty sure there's some kind of city council somewhere in maybe england or belgium where some 18th century dude got it written into the law that his preserved corpse must be present at every city council meeting forever, and so it's still there today in a sealed chamber in the corner

sounds to me like the story of Jeremy Bentham and his “auto-icon”, run through a game of telephone

as for me, I’m torn between getting interestingly mummified to give future archaeologists something novel to do, and having my remains turned into mulch that would fertilize a tree or weed plant or similar

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
how about this: my bones get stripped of all flesh and then the bones are put in knight armor and used as decoration like a relic

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Eaten by cannibals maybe idk :shrug:

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Tibetan Sky Burial.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Upsetting puppet.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Freeze my brain and put it in a Robocop/Ed-209 robot body when technologically feasible.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Woodchippered into a Wiggles concert crowd

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Halloween Liker posted:

Woodchippered into a Wiggles concert crowd

lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sucked off

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I hope I wash up on a beach and they dynamite me all over a nearby crowd

:hellyeah:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

im going to kill myself by jumping into a volcano so that kind of takes care of that.

Won't you just land on the lava and cook? It's molten but it's still rock, you're not gonna sink in like the terminator

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Told my spouse to compost my body, grow magic mushrooms with it, and then take the mushrooms.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

left on the front porch to decompose and frighten away neighborhood children

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Zippy the Bummer posted:

how about this: my bones get stripped of all flesh and then the bones are put in knight armor and used as decoration like a relic

hey this is exactly what my brother requested like, gently caress 20 years ago?

we cremated him. it would have been cool if we could have fulfilled his request but he wasnt the kinda guy who'd would be pissed we didnt

every once in a while i think about getting his account permed but he literally never posted here once, just lurked

e: Utilitarian political philosopher Jeremy Bentham's still posted up in some University in England

e2: thats his real hair and but the head is elsewhere because it didnt preserve too well, they displayed his head next to the dummy (called an auto-icon apparently) but student pranks made them lock it away

BasicLich fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Dec 24, 2020

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope i get one of those death boners hehe

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

drop my naked corpse off in satellite orbit

AlphariusOmegon
May 11, 2020

I want to donate my body to science, but not lame-rear end medical science, I want to be one of those corpses that forensic scientists in training leave out in the woods for a week so they can study decay.

I want future FBI motherfuckers to prod at my corpse in it's most disgusting possible state, which given how gross I am currently, as an alive person, will truly be a thing of profane beauty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Pick my bones clean with dermestid beetles and gild my skeleton.

Put me on a pedestal somewhere nice. Not too nice, but upscale-ish, somewhere with a Whole Foods and Trader Joe's.