Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

Roasted Cock Execution leads to Kernel Panic

lmao

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lmao

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
im engineering a pile of posts right now

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
https://twitter.com/PeteBlackburn/status/1435785553690169345?s=20

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
what the gently caress is hugops?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

bruins fan here. everybody shits on us constantly and it only makes my resistance stronger

tbf boston fans are pretty fuckin awful

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

all the racism towards Subban was so loving shameful. leave that poo poo to the quebecois.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

DuckConference posted:

did disney already decide it was poo poo and not worth buying decent reviews for, or is the film such a colossal piece of crap that the reviewers felt safe using the forbidden numbers?

i wonder if they're smart enough to have seen a lack of interest and just started ripping back all their marketing funds.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

one of the trailers in front of ⊃⋃⋂⊂ for me was spider-man vs doctor strange and i think i will watch that one. i like both those characters and it has sony edition doc ock (and presumably other spiders-man and villains) in it so that's fun.

the other two trailers were top gun 2, which i will be seeing in imax obviously, and eternals which bleehhhhhhhh

the spidermen have been pretty good and dr strange is fun enough. i got the batman trailer instead of top gun and it was ok. both batman and spiderman are watch at home, tho.

top gun and dunc2 being the only movies i'm gonna go to a theater to see

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
if they make a dunc show its gonna be bad cause they're gonna make it all STD instead of TNG. i want my boring people talking space politics around a table

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

FMguru posted:

you misspelled 'sametime'

sametime is better than most chat systems

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

star trek things that we were promised and didnt get:

* post-scarcity society
* food replicators
* limitless free energy
* holodecks (which are for fuckin' as quark will remind us)

star trek things that we were promised and got:

* being able to say "computer, lights on"

all the good stuff depends on the limitless free energy. federation society is basically predicated on magic.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
butter dishes come with covers for a reason

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
watch justified

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

infinitely better than tiktok

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
tiktok sucks on its own, but facebook has to jump in and try to make them look better

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

theres this chud/masculinity/roganforums trope that whoever leans in on a picture is the submissive cuck in the photo. they draw those lines on pics of celebs to try to prove that ben affleck or whoever is actually gay

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
no, web sites are slow because they are built in javascript. trackers and ads are just more javascript which makes things even slower, but the baseline without them was already slow because of javascript.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
jared leto fuckin sucks

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Can that be set by the tweeter like spoiler tags or is it just done automatically by the algorithm?

you can set it per tweet, set it as a default for anything you tweet, or it can be set by the algorithm

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
if you're looking to clickbait views its a good way to get maximum interaction with the full twitter site.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

atleast its nice for twitter to finally admit their user numbers are fake.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
yeah we send like 2500+ faxes a day and it loving sucks. we use a 3rd party provider for it and we broke the poo poo out of their systems when they originally onboarded us, but now they only gently caress up like 5% of the time. still better than dealing with our on fax servers

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
there are a few like that, but there are also some national ones. they're all basically the same in that they're just web apis in front of a pile of modems and the horrible phone infrastructure to support them

Shaggar fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Jun 13, 2022

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
we bm/vp9 was promoted heavily by goog for youtube because they didnt want to pay licensing fees for better codecs.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
looks better than any mouse apple ever made

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
mice are better for ergonomics and i imagine a good mouse for a specific accessibility issue is infinitely better than the tragic macpad which is probably the worst device for ergonomics outside of an actual apple mouse

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Agile Vector posted:

a brother in arms suddenly means so many things

lmao