Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

https://twitter.com/hamillhimself/status/1343669303103479809?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i thought sam kinnison died years ago

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Good work, Mark. I don't understand it but good work.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

phasmid posted:

Good work, Mark. I don't understand it but good work.

In Star Wars Luke wanted to go to the Tosche Power Station or something to pick up power converters. For fun.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Pennywise the Frown posted:

In Star Wars Luke wanted to go to the Tosche Power Station or something to pick up power converters. For fun.

Oh, now I remember. Can't shoot womp rats without those power converters, I tell ya.

Ugh. Showertime.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
That red thing in his hand looks like an inverter, so it is literally a power converter.

Good job Luke!

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Do we need a sub forum for people to just share twitter posts they saw?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That's an inverter stupid.

Turns out Luke started that fire and blamed it on the empire.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
nephew are you converting power in there?
NO! dont come it!

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Biohazard posted:

Yeah, cause we defiantly can’t post it here. This is the butt appreciation zone.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That's an inverter stupid.

Turns out Luke started that fire and blamed it on the empire.

This is the same guy who killed all those poor independent contractors.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Biohazard posted:

save the effort amd make it in to a general thread. either way goons will argue over a sentence for 20 pages and in 3 months itll be dead

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Biohazard posted:

Nope, things are working just fine. Thanks for looking out, though.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I like Mark Hamill. :)

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

Top Cop
Hamill does seem to have a good sense of humor about being Luke Skywalker.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

loving nerds.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
alright weve run the gbs gamut of goons who think its cool, goons who dont know what it is, and goons who hate it all on page 1. congrats on the successful thread op. close it before the derails imo

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

YeahTubaMike posted:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Robo Reagan posted:

alright weve run the gbs gamut of goons who think its cool, goons who dont know what it is, and goons who hate it all on page 1. congrats on the successful thread op. close it before the derails imo

You forgot the empty quotes and double posts, but I got you covered fam.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing
He looks like he's trying to get cast as the next Doctor.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
He forgot to pick up some milk

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
There's no way he bought that converter from that gas station. He brought it from home to make this joke. loving stars and their wars

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Yeah, Mark Hamill! You're a loving phoney why don't you go convert star wars into good movies instead of whatever the gently caress you're doing :smugdog:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
What is that boutonierre? Is it sposed to be a mini-vase with flowers in it?

Colonel Cancer posted:

Yeah, Mark Hamill! You're a loving phoney why don't you go convert star wars into good movies instead of whatever the gently caress you're doing :smugdog:

Kinda harsh, man. That kid had a hard time coming up in the desert with all those sandworms.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Imagine how many bothans in developing countries died in sweatshops to make that converter

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

YeahTubaMike posted:

:hmmyes:

:hmmyes:

it's me :smith:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

can someone please post the GALAXYS BIGGEST BONG FOR SALE CALL LUKE 555-WEED image

thank you

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

You forgot the empty quotes and double posts, but I got you covered fam.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
edit: double post

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GolfHole posted:

can someone please post the GALAXYS BIGGEST BONG FOR SALE CALL LUKE 555-WEED image

thank you

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

Top Cop

Icochet posted:

There's no way he bought that converter from that gas station. He brought it from home to make this joke. loving stars and their wars

Well actually... goonspeak
It used to be very common that you could get small inverters at the gas stations that hosted overnight parking for long haul truckers. You can buy a small inverter like he has at Walmart these days because they are just a common thing now. I know he's just making a joke, but its not unheard of to be able to buy a small inverter at some gas stations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
They call it a gas station but only sell it as a liquid

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

YeahTubaMike posted:

I've done a 180 on him since growing up. When I was little (I'm 39) I remember hearing stories that he was jaded by Star Wars and cold towards fans despite this being his "it" piece.
As an adult, I've been able to see all the cool poo poo he's done and HOW he's embraced things on his own terms and liked the things that he personally has liked and I think he did the best he fuckin' could, man. And did a great job doing it too. From the acting to the VA work to whatever came after, just seemed like a drat alright guy and I always felt bad I gave him a hard roll when I was just a dumb baby.

e: I did not not actually give Mark Hamill a hard roll as a baby, but if I did I'd like a coffee in return, Mark.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
So where are all his friends he was going to waste time with?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

christmas boots posted:

It’s not like a mr fusion that you can dump bottles of lovely old wine into. :shrug:

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
A power station and repair shop, Tosche Station was located just outside of the city of Anchorhead on the Great Chott salt flat of Tatooine. The station was owned by Merl Tosche but he seldom visited, instead allowing his employee Laze "Fixer" Loneozner to run the shop.

Customers appeared infrequently, giving Loneozner free reign of the station. Loneozner spent most of his time at the station with his friends, including his girlfriend Camie Marstrap, Luke Skywalker, Biggs Darklighter, Windy, and Deak.

Skywalker went to the station to tell his friends about a battle he saw raging between two ships high above Tatooine. It was at this time that Biggs Darklighter informed Skywalker that he intended to abandon his newly assigned post on the Imperial starship Rand Ecliptic and join the Rebel Alliance.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Its perfectly safe and legal to throw your power converters into the sarlacc pit

Dec 25, 2020

Halloween Liker posted:

A power station and repair shop, Tosche Station was located just outside of the city of Anchorhead on the Great Chott salt flat of Tatooine. The station was owned by Merl Tosche but he seldom visited, instead allowing his employee Laze "Fixer" Loneozner to run the shop.

Customers appeared infrequently, giving Loneozner free reign of the station. Loneozner spent most of his time at the station with his friends, including his girlfriend Camie Marstrap, Luke Skywalker, Biggs Darklighter, Windy, and Deak.

Skywalker went to the station to tell his friends about a battle he saw raging between two ships high above Tatooine. It was at this time that Biggs Darklighter informed Skywalker that he intended to abandon his newly assigned post on the Imperial starship Rand Ecliptic and join the Rebel Alliance.

why is wookiepedia like this

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

christmas boots posted:

You just blew my mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn't know that Mark Hamill was Welsh.