Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

GET THE gently caress OUT OF HERE YOU GOD drat NON MILLIONARES YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO FOOL US?

Net worth in USD, you can include your house, your car, your gaming rig etc. edit: Actual net worth isn't important as long as it's over 1 million.

Anyway this here is a thread for all us cool (and not so cool) millionaires and multi millionaires to discuss millionaire things. This is an accepting place and we do not care if you inherited money, robbed a bank, are a cryptocurrency person or even if you bootstrapped your way.

What the gently caress is this? How dare this worthless state tell me I have to quarantine either in my vacation house (edit: okay okay it's not mine it's my parents but I live with them) or at home before. (edit: I actually think it's totally reasonable) I don't know about the rest of you but I check my investments rarely. Like it goes up and that's nice but what use do I have for more money? Really what's the point of watching the number fluctuate daily? Seems like that'd be kind of stressful. Oh poo poo number down! Oh it's back up. Oh it's down. Like who needs that poo poo?

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Dec 31, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
this thread sucks

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

So are we going to share tips on how to pass a camel through the eye of a needle or what?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*walks into McDonald’s*

Cashier: “oh god I know he’s gonna order a million cheeseburgers, I’m on break, I’m on loving break. Tell the manager I uh, I have diarrhea” *jumps out drive thru window*

“Well jeez I was only going to order 500 cheeseburgers, this was just the START of my day” :smug:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
:wom:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

1redflag posted:

So are we going to share tips on how to pass a camel through the eye of a needle or what?

Shrink ray.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Dec 31, 2020

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I still take the time to consider if it’s really worth it before spending 99 cents on an app.

Missus Dill
May 8, 2007

1redflag posted:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I have to wait for my parents to die to be a millionaire.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

kntfkr posted:

I have to wait for my parents to die to be a millionaire.

That's so sad. What about your grandparents? They didn't give you anything? Did they at least pay for college? I mean you really shouldn't be posting in this thread but I'm generous so I'll allow it.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Dec 31, 2020

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I've got 100,000 SA accounts :grin:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gas thread

guillotine OP

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Chinatown posted:

gas thread

guillotine OP

All the guillotine artisans are dead, good luck making your own. Lol.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I mean, it's one guillotine. What could it cost, a million dollars?

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Wifi Toilet posted:

I mean, it's one guillotine. What could it cost, a million dollars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adWIanNQTnU

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

:guillotine:

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
*billionaire sadly walks away*

*goes back to destroying the planet*

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I am a millionaire in terms of the net present value of my future earnings :smugdon:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I'm priceless :gerty:

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
gas this poo poo before the sovereign citizens take over

each sovcit is worth many millions as a result of the lizard bankers* borrowing against the productive potential of these cits sov or otherwise

*lizard bankers is typically interchangeable with jewish people

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
If I;m sick and take medication, can you like cold water extract the meds out of poo poo?

Can I become a poo poo millionaire selling my turds to Americans?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I'd love to be a millionaire, having just one million would be enough for me. It must be nice to feel financially secure.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
When was the last time Financially Secure meant having a job.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Dollars are like assholes. Anyone with a million is a grotesque stinky shitmonster

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Icochet posted:

Dollars are like assholes. Anyone with a million is a grotesque stinky shitmonster

Sure, if you lived in a Social Welfare state that took care of you.

Having a million could be two 70 year old people who had full time jobs since 30 and own a home

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Homes are like assholes. Only millionaires truly own theirs

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
Once I win the billion dollars in the byob "last person to post in this thread will become a billionaire" thread, I will make it so everyone can post in this thread.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
give me money

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
OP you have to give me a million dollars or I'm gassing this thread.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
wow, mods taking bribes to keep threads open...

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I got a million problems!

That's it. There's no "but".

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If the laughter and joy I brought to people's hearts was money I wouldn't just be a millionaire...

...I'd be deep in debt

hot date tonight!
Jan 13, 2009

Slippery Tilde

1redflag posted:

Look, nobody said the camel has to be in one piece. It will be labour intensive but we can outsource it.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

can i have a small loan of a million dollars? i don't really have a plan for it, but i'm sure i can come up with something eventually at least as good as mitt romney

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i can count all my iraqi dinar towards the million, right?

Manto
Aug 27, 2003
Rawrr!
I game the consumer capitalist society and rig it so poor people stay poor. Can I count that as my "gaming rig"?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Who do you think I am? Aella?

No one can post in this thread.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I guess you could say the real million dollars are all the people we lucked into loving along the way.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
op I'm deffo a millionaire but i never put any money into my petty cash account. thanks for paying for our dinner again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mozi posted:

i can count all my iraqi dinar towards the million, right?

Sure but only its USD value.