Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Grendels Dad posted:

It reminds me of that Chun Li-focused Street Fighter movie. I haven't actually seen it, but I remember reading about it on SA and chuckled at how the best part is apparently Chris Klein constantly yelling NASH OUT into walkie-talkies.

I saw this film in the cinema. After the first Street Fighter 4 tournament in Malaysia. Where they gave all the finalists free tickets to watch it after grand finals...but before the prize giving ceremony. What I'm trying to say is I never regretted placing so high in something in my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Seams posted:

Now that j-ru is free is nobody doing the summaries?

j-ru could still write them and we'd never be able to tell

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Blaise330 posted:

https://streamable.com/8fxbj1

GIVE ME RECKONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Sound logic, can't find fault, GIVE HIM RECKONINGGGGGGGG

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Eat My Fuc posted:

You won't be able to pause or rewind live broadcasts, but inexplicably you'll be able to fast forward them shattering space time in the process and merging our universe with that of the WWE universe.

I mean, fast forward is the button I crave for most during live WWE..

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

jesus WEP posted:

Vince McMahon explaining how there’s no money for raises this year

I love this, where's this from?

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Blaise330 posted:

What about when she broke Becky's face?

yall did remember that was her right

Becky is so cool she spontaneously bled to make for a great start to her push :colbert:

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Before I remembered Jeff Hardy I was like "Oh is Bray back with a new gimmick"

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

I just heard Big E's new theme and I really dig it

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Made my day, A+

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

StarkRavingMad posted:

Via Meltzer:

One report is that there were people who tested positive that both were and weren't there at the time.

Sloppy

Schrodinger's COVID

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Just catching up to see what's going on with WWE and is that...an African warlord gimmick...?

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Thanks guys. That looks incredibly rough and inappropriate

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Aye Doc posted:

I know this is a couple pages ago but - since WWE has started making Point At The Sign a thing, have they had any losers show up and Point At Sign and then get chumped out and not get a Mania match? sounds like something Dolph Ziggler would have done

WE ARE GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!! - Nexus Punk

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Lid posted:

https://streamable.com/i1q58k

this booking is loving atrocious and whoever decided this should be the finish should be fired

edit: seeing not-here people say this a good finish they have never seen before

yeah the reason you've never seen it before is because it's a bad finish that opens so many questions and undermines the spirit of the match to the point where if they have another match like this you will ask "why don't they just do this"

I got a laugh when one of the commentators reacted with "okay."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

This permutation of Shinsuke's entrance was my favourite. Walking across film reels, blackout, pose with your name in a giant font. BAM

Also the match is good too