Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Lodin posted:

In an alternate timeline Garrison is the one making bank offa nice paintings of politicians and celebrities with pancakes on their head.

Woah that guy is STILL doing that? And making a living as well????? Was he the guy that did Faithmouse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Meet Donald Jetson

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Oh just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for the cartoons about Trump getting a perma from Twitter.

Honestly rather interested to see what Garrison comes up with so I can laugh my rear end off all over again

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Twitter cleaning house is too late but still welcome

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

....What?

quote:

gently caress you Stantis

quote:

That was well timed.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Pants Donkey posted:

Oh my god he think publicly traded companies are the same thing as federal entities.

More delusional than normal I see

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

GG I nearly thought that was a Garrison. Help my brain is broke

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

gently caress YOU RAMERIZ for not drawing that gently caress going to a circle of hell.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Faustian Bargain posted:

That Garrison is the most pathetic one in awhile. Just literally calling your political opponent an idiot, wow how clever.

He lost his biggest megaphone and the grift is heavily damaged now. Garrison shook

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Pants Donkey posted:

I don’t know why he’s offended by being called anti-vaxx when he’s literally against vaccines.

Also he’s made a new account on Twitter lol.

Hey Garrison, shut the gently caress up you moronic fuckwit Anti-Vaxxer

quote:

I've seen anti-vaxxers claim that the term is a slur meant to shut them down, except I'm pretty sure they came up with the term themselves, because it's a neutral description.

Yes, the Anti-Vaxxer did in fact come up with the term to describe themselves. Notible page "Jenny McCarthy's Body Count" documented that quite well. It's nice to see that term they proudly wore has been turned around to be an insult for this group of utter fools who do a great deal of harm to society.

CAT INTERCEPTOR fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jan 16, 2021

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Twelve by Pies posted:

It's especially funny because at least three of those had little to nothing to do with Trump.

And the one that is without question his is a complete and utter disaster

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

"That Jerk Rameriz"

All those words and not DEBT!!!

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Sinfest Sunday

So I guess instead of holding the anthropomorphic year captative this time the devils are kidnapping baby Uncle Sam? I don't know why or what that's supposed to symbolize but, welp, here we go again!

I'm even going to pretended to understand a tiny bit of whatever the hell Sinfest is doing here.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Pants Donkey posted:

Despite how nervous Biden looks, Garrison seems to have fallen into despair.

Just laughing at Garrison drawing daddy Trump with huge hands.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Trapezium Dave posted:

Wind turbines. :argh:

Really Spooner? Referencing migrant caravans and evil immigrants?

gently caress you

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Joe Biden Brings on the Dignity

Biden is more mentally competent than you are Rall you rear end in a top hat

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Stultus Maximus posted:

and the nut taser didn't actually happen.

There is no evidence it didnt happen - the Snopes "evidence" was the guys wife say so. A highly bias source with no actual knowledge of the event is not evidence.

Tazed balls on the other hand is plausible until proven otherwise.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

That's not different; Republicans have always been really into unity and cooperation and focusing on the economy when they're not the ones in charge.

It does look like things might actually go a different way this time. Biden has torched every executive order and Trump appointment that could be overturned without a vote, there are plans in motion to get rid of obstructionist tools and big chunks of voter suppression, and all the loudmouthed republicans crying about this are either the ones who also either inspired a gaggle of chuds to try to murder congress, or are Mitch McConnell, and both groups are rightfully being told to go gently caress themselves.

Who's to say how long it lasts, but the first week of the Biden administration has been a lot better than what you'd expect.

Also unlike every President since....... ummm..... IDK(*)? Biden has been in the heart of Washington DC for nearly 50 years and has a fairly complete understanding of how Federal power works. He didnt need to learn anything to get started in his new job, he knew how to move from day 1 and he knew who to talk to. Most politicans no matter how expeienced in say state level still need time to really get to grips with the unweildy beast of Federal level and of course Biden was VP on top of that.

( (*) Gerald Ford was the last US President with a substantial Federal political career before the Presidency. George Bush Snr had a brief Congressional seat but was mainly of course an ambassador and then head of the CIA. Biden's been in a position of Federal politics since Ford himself except for of course the brief period after Obama's term ended)

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I would hazard a guess and say most of the people on the trading desks of hedge funds or even managers actually are Millenials now.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Twelve by Pies posted:

Because recruiters like to prey on high school kids who are unsure of what they're going to do when they graduate? Because there's a very strong propaganda effort to portray the military as heroes who are saving the world and protecting the country? Because the military has free health care and will pay for college and there are a lot of poor people who feel it's their only chance to have a future?

If only Ted Rall was capable of imagining what life is like for someone who isn't Ted Rall.

I thought - and I do welcome being corrected - the military had a fairly decent policy as to people who wanted transition as well as surgery services, making it one of the better "employers" for transgender people before the ban? I seem to recall a of of angst by serving members who were transgender at the loss of services.

Why the military provided those services is probably dubious of course. But as I understood it, the military was one of the better places to be transgender.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Twelve by Pies posted:

The specific callout of Daniel Pearl's wife in panel 3 is especially gross!

What the actual gently caress????

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

1) Calling you an rear end in a top hat and showing you the door isnt facism Ducky

2) The gently caress you goin on about Stantis?

Twelve by Pies posted:

I will never not love that even among right wing political cartoonists Rob Smith Jr. is a complete outcast who almost never gets any likes/retweets/comments on his stuff.

So we're saying SomethingAwful is almost literally his entire audience?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Twelve by Pies posted:

The teacher was not actually fat, I believe, just to clarify. She also was protecting them from debris from the tornado, not actually preventing them from being sucked into the tornado. None of this matters to Ted Rall.

Good god what the gently caress is wrong with Rall

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I still say Garrison is a far more outright stupid than Rob Smith jnr

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Twelve by Pies posted:

https://www.villagevoice.com/1999/07/27/the-king-of-comix/

He doesn't hate Maus, he just thinks it's overrated. And he really hates Spiegelman. Supposedly Spiegelman is kind of an rear end in a top hat, but Rall seems like he's mostly just mad that Spiegelman got a Pulitzer for Maus. He even says that it won the Pulitzer because "he was the only entry, you can't lose if you don't have any competition."

I'm feeling lazy but I'm sure someone else can post the cartoon about how Spiegelman's statue won't be in the Hall of Great Cartoonists, he'll probably be at the concession stand, but at least he won't be like Rall's statue which will be a urinal in the men's room.

Just as a note here that might explain why Rall doesnt like Spiegelman - taken from list of awards for Ted Rall

quote:

1996: Finalist, Pulitzer Prize

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Nenonen posted:

Leak doesn't know how flags and flag poles work.

Wots his name again? doesnt know how anything works.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon: Nick Kyrgios - Australia's sweetheart, and the people's prince

FDOTM really is the comic equivalent of the annoying yet well meaning uncle who just goes on and on and on until everything just blurs into a ever ending fartsound.

At least the art is better than Rall but that aint saying much

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I still insist Garrison is the dumbest gently caress to be posted in this thread.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Somfin posted:

Man what the gently caress happened to this dude, did he get brain damage conservatism

I remember his poo poo used to be quite poignant but apparently actually seeing a whole society working together to try to beat a disease is just a sign of decline

He's always been poo poo.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Zesty posted:

It would be SO incredibly hard to beat Rob Smith Jr for dumbest gently caress.

Garrison is a antivaxxer with the literal stupidest takes on the subject so yes, he is easily no contest a dumber gently caress on a level that Rob Smith Jnr could ever could hope to manage

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Jagged Jim posted:

gently caress off, Stantis!

Wait isnt that my line?

Oh wait no, it 's gently caress YOU/GO gently caress YOURSELF, STANTIS

fool of sound posted:

Rob Smith Jr made a cartoon about how he was too stupid to use the US postal system correctly.

Being too stupid to mail a letter is still more intelligent than being a antivaxxer / racist / bigot / anti-semetic and Garrison is all four. Plus Anti-vaxxer bullshit has proven to be incredibly destructive in the last year and a bit.

I'll admit my view on this is coloured by my absolute disgust and probably fair to say outright hostility for anti-vaxxers

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Pants Donkey posted:

Hoo boy

this is like saying viruses are a modern problem, because gosh weird how there were no viral infections until after we discovered viruses.

And Garrison proves it. The literal stupidest rear end in a top hat of them all. Fuuuuuick you Garrison you liquid turd for a brain

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Raised By Birds posted:

Seeing "Tina" in the block quote for that picture actually made me do a double take to see if it was a Garrison.

Here's an actual Garrison.

The SARS-CoV-2 vaccines will kill you. This is why there have been mass deaths from all the people to have already received one. Like my father, totally dropped dead after he got the second dose a week ago.

gently caress you Garrison. Absolutly gently caress you forever you dumb antivaxxer rear end in a top hat

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Im not sure who to yell gently caress YOU at first. Flushman I guess? They are all rephensible

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Raised By Birds posted:

Dig that overlapping text.

LOL Garrison quoting a known Russian AltRight troll site. Nice opposite of realirlty bullshit there Ben

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

2 ) Shut the gently caress up Stantis

3- 4) Oh gently caress YOU Rameriz, you dont give a gently caress about teachers or Covid deaths, stop pretending and go stick a DEBT butt plug in your ear.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... 'smart' motorways

Just want to comment here on the appreciation that this guy puts a godawful amount of detail into his work. Wether it's good or bad that's up for other discussions but he isnt lazy.

Freeways without breakdown lanes....?!?! Godfuck WHAT

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Garrison continues to prove he is the dumbest gently caress.

Branco continue to proves he's the biggest rear end in a top hat

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Good loving God

Kellies nomination - Least concealed racism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Is he supposed to be having an orgasm or a stroke?