Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

That Italian Guy posted:

Have to fix this because I forgot: Lethe was giving their Negative Angeda (+2 coins) to Gambol!

Oh, and I assume we also got a free negative agenda together with the angeda, right? :v:

E: I just sniped my councilmember accepting Pinchay's deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scavy131
Dec 21, 2017
House Cyfoeth
Sitting Councilmember Mobileposting

House Cyfoeth can accept House Pinchay's offer if House Pinchay also commits to at least 1 power AYE.. We don't mind House Pinchay taking the sticker in this instance, we just want to ensure that the decision our house prefers is guaranteed.

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Bringing the forums together with the greatest thread!

Blastinus posted:

Foreman

Given our current peacetime, we might as well use the red iron for something. House Pinchay is also in support of this project, but we'd like to grab the sticker, so...

House Pinchay will offer 2 Gold to every house that passes. Open to all who want to take it.

Treasurer

Lethe accepts this offer.

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.

scavy131 posted:

House Cyfoeth

House Cyfoeth can accept House Pinchay's offer if House Pinchay also commits to at least 1 power AYE.. We don't mind House Pinchay taking the sticker in this instance, we just want to ensure that the decision our house prefers is guaranteed.

Foreman

Seems like a good plan. I accept that part of the deal.

scavy131
Dec 21, 2017

Blastinus posted:

Foreman

Seems like a good plan. I accept that part of the deal.

House Cyfoeth

Then House Cyfoeth Accepts the slightly modified offer from Pinchay, House Cyfoeth will Pass in exchange for 2 coin from House Pinchay and House Pinchay commits at least 1 power AYE .

I do always love when a mutually amicable deal can be reached.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

scavy131 posted:

House Cyfoeth

Question - why do you prefer Aye?

scavy131
Dec 21, 2017

Quackles posted:

Question - why do you prefer Aye?

The statue commemorates a marriage involving one of the scions of our house. How could we not support something that immortalizes (in memory, none of that heresy nonsense) how our house helped create a multigenerational alliance with our neighbors to the north?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Can't send a Discord reminder right now, but please remember that the deadline for the vote is in about 12h!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Quackles posted:

Sounds like a good time. We accept.

LPFinale posted:

Sitting Councilmember

House Gambol accepts the terms.

:homebrew:

Covski posted:

Treasurer

Lethe accepts this offer.

scavy131 posted:

House Cyfoeth

Then House Cyfoeth Accepts the slightly modified offer from Pinchay, House Cyfoeth will Pass in exchange for 2 coin from House Pinchay and House Pinchay commits at least 1 power AYE .

I do always love when a mutually amicable deal can be reached.

C-c-combo Witnessed!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Reign of King Harald VII, Dilemma 1, Resolution

Vote Results posted:

Votes Aye
Spends 1 Power (current: 10).
Gains 0 Coins minus 8 from Agreement, gains 3 from Storyline bonus (current: 11).

Votes Pass and gather Power
Gains 0 Power (current: 8).
Gains 1 Coins gains 2 from Agreement (current: 14).

Gains 0 Power (current: 14).
Gains 1 Coins gains 2 from Agreement (current: 14).

Gains 0 Power (current: 13).
Gains 1 Coins gains 2 from Agreement (current: 15).

Gains 0 Power (current: 13).
Gains 1 Coins gains 2 from Agreement (current: 10).

House Pinchay(7), Dukes of Gamam is the current Leader.
NOTE: House Lethe has passed their Negative Welfare Agenda to House Gambol (+2 Coins, already tallied).

The Prisoner King's Dilemma: nobody goes for Moderator cause someone else has to, right?

Vote Outcome posted:

Envelope opened: -
N/A.

Resources and Stability change:

There currently are 8 cards in the Dilemma deck.

Chronicle stickers: 153

Udated.
Reign of King Harald VII, Dilemma 2

History of the Kingdom of Ankist posted:

Hall of Rulers

Storyline: - Ending bonus: +20 Cohesion

Storyline: - Ending bonus: +5 Dissent

Storyline: - Ending bonus: +10 Cohesion

Storyline:

- Foreman/Sitting Councilmember: grandalt (also Treasurer)

- Sitting Councilmember: Omobono (also Treasurer)

- Sitting Councilmember: Sighence (also Treasurer)

- High Scholar/Sitting Councilmember: eliasswift (also Treasurer)

- Sitting Councilmember: Covski
- Treasurer/Negotiator: Bellmaker

Dilemma 2 posted:

Stakes:

Active Event(s)

Current destination: Stingers Gulf!
:siren::siren::siren:
A 48h voting window is now open!
- Sitting Councilmembers can send me a PM/Email with their final decision. Please consult the OP if you need a refresher on the rules!
- Treasurers can now start bribing. Please consult the OP if you need a refresher on the rules!
- Senators are free to discuss the Dilemma and provide their feedback. Don't forget that every choice could have consequences that are not spelled out outright on the front of the card! Also, please remember that the thread is the main discussion platform for your vote intention - the Sheet is only to be used when discussing high level strategy, bargaining strategies and items on the sheet itself.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Sep 23, 2021

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I think we're missing the dilemma results?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

I think we're missing the dilemma results?
Too many memes distracted me :v:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

That Italian Guy posted:

Too many memes distracted me :v:
Chronicle sticker 153 is missing :v:

Sitting councilmember

In my opinion if the man has the technology why can't he rebuild better? It's not like they won't drop dead again eventually, we aren't there yet*.

*the Mawther heresy doesn't count and you know it

Also we're offering 8 gold coins for the white sticker, payment upon delivery

Omobono fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Sep 23, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

:v:

Chronicle stickers: 153

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Ewww. This is an Aye if ever I've seen one.

House Daucus will offer 8 Coins to a House that votes Aye with 4+ Power, payment right away.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Omobono posted:

Sitting councilmember

In my opinion if the man has the technology why can't he rebuild better? It's not like they won't drop dead again eventually, we aren't there yet*.

*the Mawther heresy doesn't count and you know it

Also we're offering 8 gold coins for the white sticker, payment upon delivery

Nobody?

Well, time to make the aye side bleed then :black101:

(Ok seriously where does everyone stand on this one?)

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Cyfoeth

So far we stand with the noble family Gryllidae.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Omobono posted:

Nobody?

Well, time to make the aye side bleed then :black101:

(Ok seriously where does everyone stand on this one?)

House Lethe
Mobile Treasurer

I am not a fan of what's going on, but lopping off his head seems a bit extreme.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Bellmaker posted:

I am not a fan of what's going on, but lopping off his head seems a bit extreme.

We’d vote for jail or censure if they were on the card. What a dilemma!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Quackles posted:

We’d vote for jail or censure if they were on the card. What a dilemma!

not really?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Bellmaker posted:

not really?

I mean, it kind of is. Knowing how this game works, Nay will be seen as condoning it and he'll get his own lab.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Reign of King Harald VII, Dilemma 2, Resolution

Vote Results posted:

Votes Nay
Spends 2 Power (current: 8).
Gains 0 Coins (current: 11).

Votes Nay
Spends 6 Power (current: 2).
Gains 0 Coins (current: 14).

Gains 2 Power (current: 16).
Gains 1 Coins (current: 15).

Votes Aye
Bets 2 Power (current: 13).
Gains 0 Coins (current: 15).

Gains 2 Power (current: 15).
Gains 1 Coins (current: 11).

House Gambol(2), Dukes of Solad is the current Leader.

Vote Outcome posted:

Envelope opened: -
N/A.

Resources and Stability change:

There currently are 7 cards in the Dilemma deck.

Chronicle stickers: 25

Updated.

Reign of King Harald VII, Dilemma 3

History of the Kingdom of Ankist posted:

Hall of Rulers

Storyline: - Ending bonus: +5 Dissent

Storyline:

- Foreman/Sitting Councilmember: Slaan (also Treasurer)

- Sitting Councilmember: LPFinale (also Treasurer)

- Sitting Councilmember: scavy131 (also Treasurer)

- High Scholar/Sitting Councilmember: oldskool (also Treasurer)

- Sitting Councilmember: Bellmaker
- Treasurer/Negotiator: SporkChan

Dilemma 3 posted:

Stakes:

Active Event(s)

Current destination: Stingers Gulf!
A 48h voting window is now open!
- Sitting Councilmembers can send me a PM/Email with their final decision. Please consult the OP if you need a refresher on the rules!
- Treasurers can now start bribing. Please consult the OP if you need a refresher on the rules!
- Senators are free to discuss the Dilemma and provide their feedback. Don't forget that every choice could have consequences that are not spelled out outright on the front of the card! Also, please remember that the thread is the main discussion platform for your vote intention - the Sheet is only to be used when discussing high level strategy, bargaining strategies and items on the sheet itself.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

gambol senator

Should I threaten drunk poetry night again?

(That's an actual question by the way, I shall have to confer with the rest of my House)

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Foreman

Tch, reading and literacy is for scribes and librarians. All I need to do is tell them to read me something and I'll understand it perfectly fine. Why waste perfectly good time that could be used for swordsmanship training or courting a maiden to read a book in the council chambers?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Forgot to gave Gambol their Coins since they've signed a Sticker! (due to their Cheevo).

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Omobono posted:

gambol senator

Should I threaten drunk poetry night again?

(That's an actual question by the way, I shall have to confer with the rest of my House)

As the travelling bards popular in my youth, Alarm! In the Ballroom, would say, don't threaten me with a good time.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I have no idea what to make of this.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Books, how do they even work

scavy131
Dec 21, 2017
This seems like a perfectly reasonable suggestion from the His Majesty. Let us take the book when upon even gazing upon it causes the compulsion to read the book and subsequently go mad, from a place where it is not being gazed upon at all to the place where it will be under the direct watch and eyes of the rulers- I mean advisory council to the ruler of the kingdom will sit. Surely this will have no undue side effects.

I really don't know what to think of this dilemma. What to do with something so cool from across the ocean? I wonder that if we say no the king will just put it in his private chambers instead or something.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

scavy131 posted:

This seems like a perfectly reasonable suggestion from the His Majesty. Let us take the book when upon even gazing upon it causes the compulsion to read the book and subsequently go mad, from a place where it is not being gazed upon at all to the place where it will be under the direct watch and eyes of the rulers- I mean advisory council to the ruler of the kingdom will sit. Surely this will have no undue side effects.

I really don't know what to think of this dilemma. What to do with something so cool from across the ocean? I wonder that if we say no the king will just put it in his private chambers instead or something.

We could just, like... vote Nay if you are worried.

eliasswift
Jan 12, 2021

Now, let's count up your sins!

So...

Let's just be real here.

The book wants us to say yes.

THE BOOK WANTS US TO SAY YES.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

eliasswift posted:

So...

Let's just be real here.

The book wants us to say yes.

THE BOOK WANTS US TO SAY YES.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Considering how often this council votes for as much knowledge as possible? Good, clearly, even the knowledge itself wants to be spread.

scavy131
Dec 21, 2017

Quackles posted:

We could just, like... vote Nay if you are worried.

But I don't know if I want to vote Nay. It'd probably be neat to 'yes-and' the mystical choice book. The last cool book we had was Hysadora's experiment book and those have all turned out neat.

C...
Jan 22, 2008

Tootin the Doom Flute has led the Kingdom of Ankist into a new age of illumination. Every morning, people wake up and open palm slam a woodwind instrument into their mouth. It is the Doom Flute and right then and there they start playing the notes. They play every note, and they play every note hard
House Gambol

I think Aye opens a more interesting, more funny envelope. Isn't that really what it's all about?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Treasurer

Hmm. We're still not sure what is the best way to handle this book, but we have an idea for an incentive.

We'll offer 8 Coins for signing rights on an Aye, or 15 Coins for signing rights on a Nay.

The fine print: This deal can be accepted by multiple houses - whoever wins the vote gets it.

EDIT: Deal retracted.

Quackles fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Sep 26, 2021

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Senator

Our House's consensus seems to be that we wouldn't mind neither a speaking book at court nor some extra kindling in the fireplace, with some slight preference for the first option.
Either way, I think we're passing on this one.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

House Lethe
Mobile Councilmember

House Cyfoeth, we’ll give you four coins to pass.

scavy131
Dec 21, 2017

Bellmaker posted:

House Lethe
Mobile Councilmember

House Cyfoeth, we’ll give you four coins to pass.

It is truly humorous, since our house was also discussing paying House Lethe 5 coins to pass.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

scavy131 posted:

It is truly humorous, since our house was also discussing paying House Lethe 5 coins to pass.

We’re fine with matching that, 5 coins for Cyfoeth to pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

scavy131 posted:

Bellmaker posted:

We’re fine with matching that, 5 coins for Cyfoeth to pass.

You first.
No, I insist, you first.

:munch:

Can I offer both of you § coins to pass :v:
(the answer is no because I'm not the treasurer and I'm not being serious right now)