Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

Also. I am now torn between yami and Hal dying on D1...

Hal personally killed me so I will join you in an alliance here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Retro Futurist posted:

Hal personally killed me so I will join you in an alliance here

:hmmyes: ##vote hal

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

Tommu tell me why you’re not scum

Same question Opop

I dunno, RNG I guess

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tommunist posted:

Would a scum be this cute

Thank you

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

Alright, Opop and RF, if you had to find a scum on the turbo of Hal, and there almost surely was scum on the turbo of Hal, who would you pick?

Well, I don't want to speak for Opop, but I don't love how Yami is kind of non committal about turbos pre-game and then goes all in on it immediately once the game starts, that is a might suspicious.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I kind of assumed SNG's was a joke vote

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yami Fenrir posted:

This game is gonna be a clusterfuck of murder schemes isn't it?

Just like the source material intended.

This just feels wishy washy to me when Amni is trying to recruit people to turbo.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

sandnavyguy posted:

Pretty much yes

Wait, it was or it wasn't? Because you've defended it a couple times now.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I was on board with the turbo pre D1 and voted Hal before he'd posted, don't you come for me on this

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

I also just want to point out that none of this implies you’re Town.

Wow no kidding!

As said I got a feeling about Yami. SNG is saying some very inconsistent stuff.
Also not a big fan of you running content games off the bat here and saying very little yourself

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm going to assume 2 scum so they'll want to be conservative, but it's certainly not out of the question for Tommu to decide to toss a hail mary out.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Eh I get it, I always prefer to be distracted and I mean it's not like you can do anything about it now. I mean get lots of rest and everything but this probably beats sitting around thinking about it. Obviously don't feel bad if you want to drop out later tho

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yami Fenrir posted:

It's nearly midnight here and I'm not going to think into things too much at this time of the day, but I do feel like RF is coming up a lot lately.

What does that even mean? We're on page 4 of a 9 player game, that started today

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

"opop has come up a lot" without any kind of value statement at this stage in the game is just a bizarre thing to say

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't know about wolf but I definitely woke up ready to vote sng today. They are at - 1 now though so I won't, let's have some good discussion today and not make me regret it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's not impossible when there's a turbo like that.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

You see this “poking from the shadows” poo poo and you assume it’s me Yami? You don’t know how to read me as town yet, do you?

I am actually agreeing with yami and outright said I’m not convinced you’re scum

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

I literally don’t see what contradiction you feel is such a loving slam dunk Yami but I am desperately trying to get you to reconsider the loving game here.

You say he's suspicious multiple times, say you've tried to hammer him a couple times, but then explicity say you don't think he's scummy. Do you seriously not a contradiction there?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

This is very obviously pointed at Amni and RF, Yami.

And yet I'm not even voting him, so the entire basis for your thing here doesn't work.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok I think we've covered everything that's going to get covered today ##vote SNG

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

I wish I was Canadian, British, German, or Australian tonight :(

Worst case I’ll adopt you

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

Okay, my money is still on Tommunist. No interaction with the SNG stuff at all. Sandwolf and RF are both maybe on that with the seeming reluctance to vote for SNG.

When I got to the thread he was - 1 and then I eventually did hammer him a day early. What reluctance?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I’d say from scum to town I’m feeling Sandwolf-amni-Tommu-yami

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I can't imagine there's 3 scum in this game so Sandwolf fake claiming makes 0 sense ##vote amni

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hmm. I hate to say it but with sng being vanilla a godfather isn’t off the table, it would balance things out a bit. Although town isn’t exactly super powerful.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That said amni has played an odd game and Tommu hasn’t done anything particularly egregious other than lurking in a game that hasn’t been open much during his daylight hours

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don’t see how this could be a fake claim and if it’s yami then drat that’s a play that deserves the win.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I say vote amni today, scum presumably kill Sandwolf tonight, then it’s a godfather hunt tomorrow.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I could maybe be convinced to vote Tommu instead and see how things play out. A no kill doesn’t really help us since it’s still Lylo tomorrow either way

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yami Fenrir posted:

The lack of another power role claim does make me think that the scum "power" role is a GF now that I think about it.

I think of amni flips town the rest will be clear

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I was the doc, part of me hoped Tommu was a godfather who’d try and kill Sandwolf tonight

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amnistar posted:

He posted.

Bad form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Insandenza posted: