Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

double negative posted:

an internationally experienced Manhattan ad-man who quietly contributes to leftist and feminist causes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

im going through everything i missed from being without internet thru all this, wowie zowie

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Wheeee posted:

these forums sure have a long history of gimmick posters turning out to not actually be gimmicks

THS
Sep 15, 2017

yeah can we pls ban guapo gaucho. he loving sucks

THS
Sep 15, 2017

smarxist posted:

he's JEEVESMEISTER!?!?! HOLY poo poo

wait lmfao really, is taintrunner the guy who constantly talked about being homeless and stole some social democrat shirts or whatever on twitter all those years ago. that's so funny goddamn

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Marx Headroom posted:

dont be like this, expanse is good. some people have a rough time with the first few eps but it opens up once the miller storyline links up with the rocinante

the expanse is pretty good, the last season dragged in the middle and did some really lame 9/11 analogies but picked up at the end

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Vim Fuego posted:

The last season could and should have cut out about 5-6 of the episodes from the middle. The last episode was ok, but I'm not watching the new season after the last one

it’s one more season. if they stick the landing it could be great overall imo. it’s not like there is a wealth of interesting high budget science fiction being produced. can’t be worse than how game of thrones ended right

THS
Sep 15, 2017

change my name posted:

Lol you just reminded me that the same dudes who made GoT are adapting the Three Body Problem

no fuckin way

THS
Sep 15, 2017

didnt they just get kicked off doing an alt history “what if the confederates won the war” show, and also kicked off a disney star wars project?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Trabisnikof posted:

looking forward to the generation of kids named "the mule"

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Eox posted:

was the rich wife thing real? i couldn't decide which one was funnier between a guy telling his internet sycophants "uhh yeah my hot rich wife totally bought me a VR rig" or a hard-nosed stalinist trophy husband

he never denied anything and at one point offered to send me $2000 when called out. i assume his comfortable financial situation is real

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Wheeee posted:

pretty sure arf is too much of a depressive weirdo to go outside and meet people to abuse

THS
Sep 15, 2017

christmas boots posted:

no cults of personality imo. they always form around creeps and weirdos.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

taintrunner got most of his influence during the night of the nov 3rd election. the polls had predicted comfortable democrat majorities in the house and senate, with a biden near-landslide. this was the original taintrun, because the loudest anti-biden guy turned out to be right

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Quetzadilla posted:

this melty's pretty good but the cherry on top is invoking abuse trauma treatment as an attempted own in a discussion about an alleged abuser. its such a sick burn judakel had to go back and edit it out.

your posting sucks rear end too

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i have a list of posters,

THS
Sep 15, 2017

5 more pages until the thread gets closed, just a guess

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Flunky posted:

goldmine close or gas

THS
Sep 15, 2017

close this thread and goldmine it, create a new C-SPAM hotline thread and ban taintrunner discussion from it

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Quetzadilla posted:

gently caress

:troll:

THS
Sep 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-6S3_EdQlU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

your whole entire rear end

THS