Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

didn't see this earlier when i looked, bless u OP

welcome back weed (and pets and general good vibes) thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

dee eight posted:

the gently caress is this poo poo. no cats, i'm out

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

hell yeah post cats, dogs, birds, whatever you got

give it time, new thread

here's my non-cat for now

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I almost exclusively vape dry herb and concentrates. I have been really enjoying the vapcap and e-nano run through a matrix perc bubbler.

arizer air for on the go so I don't look like I'm smoking hard drugs w/the vapcap in public

a big fatty blunt among friends is a cherished experience tho

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lighting one up for T-Man

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Finicums Wake posted:

why? that sucks :smith:

posted a banme saying these forums were no longer fun

maybe they'll come back eventually :smith:

all cspam weed-adjacent threads and posts will heretofore be made in t-man's honor

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

is that the mighty or the crafty? i hear nothing but good things about any storz & bickel device

nvm answered my own question by zooming in on the pic. mighty.

tmfc has issued a correction as of 19:22 on Jan 7, 2021

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

got one of these 'turbo' high efficiency GonGs for my arizer air that uses regular mesh screens and it hits like an entirely different vape now, it's kind of nuts

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

my sinuses get lovely when I vape a lot, but they especially do when I actually smoke.

but they also weirdly get bad when I take edibles, too.

I think a lot of it is psychosomatic tbh

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

congrats on the job! glad you did end up getting good news.

stairmaster, make sure to stay hydrated friend.

I'm loving ripped

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I ordered a banger and carb cap and a bunch of other ashcatchers and reclaim adapters and poo poo from a dhgate shop while high at 3am last night. I'll forget about it and then a month-ish from now it'll show up out of the blue and it'll be a good day

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

SplitSoul posted:

I have lost my Dynavap screen. :suicide:

I bought a bunch of extras despite still using the original screen that came with it, for this exact reason. got some extra o rings too hah

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

the first time I took it apart I proactively ordered extra parts, my hands are too stupid for such tiny pieces, especially when high

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

black.lion posted:

You did too much go lay down and turn on a dumb show and take lots of deep breaths

this plus staying hydrated will pretty much ensure you'll never freak out on weed again

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i had to go in to the office today and i didn't get a chance to puff before then, so as soon as i got home i ripped a fat dab and. i'm technically still on the clock but am incredibly hosed up now

e - dog for snipe

tmfc has issued a correction as of 22:44 on Jan 13, 2021

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

smoking can definitely creep more than vaping. especially with joints and blunts I'd say

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

hope your bad stomach time passes

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

FINALLY found some more 91% isopropyl alcohol, i have only been able to find 70% for the past several months. you'd think the extra 21% concentration wouldn't make that much of a difference for cleaning weed paraphernalia but it definitely does

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I, too, am enjoying weed at this time

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Ignite Memories posted:

very cool, tell him I love him

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

really glad I took a large handful of abv caps before taking my gf to the doctor for her annual exam, as I'm about to hit hour 3 of waiting in the car outside. I would have been way more bored

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/aBE6QmX.mp4

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Stairmaster posted:

Yeah I got the hyperemesis see you all in a couple months

drat sorry to hear, get better

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

good luck w/the interview!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

just spent almost an hour deep cleaning all my pipes and adapters and screens etc.

then proceeded to fill the matrix bubbler with ice cold water and rip a huge dab

an extremely delicious and gratifying reward for the tedious cleaning time. everyone enjoy your weekends

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Stairmaster posted:

On the chance my stomach issues and nausea weren't caused by cannabis over consumption I drank half a glass of aloe vera juice and am now running a fever

head to a doctor or walk-in care place if you are able to. the fever is sus. be well stairmaster, thinking of ya

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I got a kief sifter box and it loving rocks, this is what I got from maybe 30 seconds of shaking / scraping a grinder's worth of bud

hello kief caps in the near future

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I bought and used a bunch of the cheap ones before I got my current job, but they ended up not testing me when I was hired anyway.

can't really speak to the accuracy since I never got a proper lab test to confirm, but the at-home test results did become visibly different/less weedy over the course of the three weeks I was using them and abstaining.

in any case if you have time I'd get a few more and test every other day to see if anything changes. I was using the "Easy@Home" tests from Amazon because I got 25 of them for something like $20. good luck!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Impkins Patootie posted:

made a jar of abv tincture a week ago and its gone

hmm...might try this... i recently started making abv capsules but a tincture would probably hit a lot faster, and i can find the 190 proof Everclear pretty easily. dunno if the fact that my abv is already all pre-ground into fine powder would make it harder to strain in the end though.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

welp, gonna buy some cheesecloth and everclear next time i go shopping. i have coffee filters too. thanks as always weed thread

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

maybe i'll decarb a bunch of kief to use in it as well to boost the potency. idk what else to do with it and i'm accumulating lots of it these days hah

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i find a nut milk bag works better than cheesecloth for filtering, plus its reusable

thx for the tip

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

won the cleaning supply lottery today

I was so stoked last time when I found a single small bottle lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lovelyn posted:

Turns out the reason I passed that at home piss test is cuz it expired in 2019 :420:

Took a new one and that pass line was as faded as I wish I were :smith:

also why it's good to test many times with the cheap ones :piaa:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

yeah it's absolute bullshit, particularly since you can basically go on a bender with pretty much any other drug and still piss clean 3-5 days later. but smoke a joint a few times a month and you're screwed for at least two weeks.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

dee eight posted:

it's p bad. i'm letting it soak overnight

now that i look back, i smoked a LOT of weed through these pipes

yeah, as others have said - soak em in isopropyl, then stick them in ziplock baggies with isopropyl and kosher salt and shake shake shake. the salt acts as a mild abrasive/polish and will break down stubborn caked-on resin. and then just use qtips or pipe cleaners or drinking straw brushes dipped in isopropyl or very hot water to get any crevices. enjoy your like-new pipes afterward.

i'm such a snob now. I clean my bong every morning while I wait for my pot of coffee to brew. all the dynavaps/adapters/bowls/etc. get a deep clean about once a week. trying to minimize smell and maximize good flavor, ya know?

PS - I'm very high already, good morning thread

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

clean glass is satisfying glass

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

What a lovely piece

thanks! got $30 and a month's worth of patience to wait for shipping from China? enjoy: https://www.dhgate.com/product/mobius-matrix-sidecar-glass-bong-birdcage/377916820.html

i have learned it is quite literally a bootleg of this much prettier piece, which is made in CA and hence costs 10x as much.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

yeah i do feel bad knowing this is literally a bootleg of some artisan's design. i always link the equivalent real product when people ask about it.

some well off goon itt please buy the real piece

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I think that might be difficult since it's still illegal federally. like maybe the biggest cultivars have discrete production operations incorporated in multiple states and can offer the same products/brands produced at the state level. but I think even this would be difficult to navigate since different states have different regulations and licensing situations etc. so obviously only the biggest producers w/billionaire venture funding would be able to feasibly make this happen

maybe I'm completely wrong though and this is totally a thing on the west coast :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

left to right:

lemon bean live budder
rollins live sauce
pineapple express live budder

having a wonderful time