Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

I have a no weed before noon rule because my brain gets all useless if I wake and bake

It is noon my dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

I'm relatively high-ish and it's late but I think I'm gonna go smoke some more weed it's a Friday

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

I think that was alittle too much whoops

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

I ate some ABV like 12 hours ago and for some reason it decided to do nothing until now what the gently caress this is bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Gonna get some Everclear and make AVB tincture, I'm guessing there's not much to it besides "put in, let it sit for a while, strain" right?

Also tangentially related, if I can't find any 90% Isopropyl to clean things with, is 95% good ol' fashioned ethanol going to do the job?