Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Lovelyn posted:

hit the pen for the first time in months

thank you for cat

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

weed

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Lib and let die posted:

He's just hanging out back here. This is a new thing.

very cute ☺️

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I’m so high fucjjjkk

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

waiting for the hayashi rice to be ready. it takes too long

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I’m high enough

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Lovelyn posted:

IWW

I Want Weed

lol hell yes

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Lovelyn posted:

What is the perfect weed bender?

I am

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

https://twitter.com/catsdotexe/status/1352879897572757505?s=21

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

GPOY

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

:catdrugs:

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

weed

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

dude no omg

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

so loving high. I’m watching the big short for the first time and this is such a trashy movie they did as a serious drama and it is so funny

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

the government really needs to make it where you can buy weed w a credit card I am so tired of paying atm fees

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Mayor Dave posted:

Lotta places will let you use a chipped debit card

I’ve not seen that yet aside from a weird kiosk that you actually bought Bitcoin on to send to the shop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

GPOY