Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
can we post cats here too? :smith:

i rolled a fat J right as everything kicked off and it has been a very intense and bizarre afternoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i've been smoking vape carts for the last year or so and they're pretty wonderful from my source, a fat gram of oil, really potent, great strains, awesome high, simple to smoke, lasts long

1g cart lasts me like a week, whereas a $20 bag of weed is gone in a couple days :(

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lovelyn posted:

oh no :( i truly appreciated their posting

yeah, sucks :(

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
just ordered some new carts, the mailman is my best friend until they're delivered, i'd take a bullet for him

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lovelyn posted:

being such a lightweight would be a dream come true

:sigh:

my tolerance hasn't gotten insane or anything, but i burn a 1 gram cart every week or so

the first time i bought carts i got 2 and they lasted me for a couple months lmao

smarxist has issued a correction as of 11:17 on Jan 10, 2021

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
good morning

may you all get this high today

https://twitter.com/anapplebright/status/1348002846147555329

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
edibles always gently caress me up way too hard

the only time i've ever considered calling 911 to get me down was because i ate too many edibles and had no landing gear

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
edit: wrong thread, too high

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*after being in bed for several hours already* wtf, how is it only 9pm!?
~me, when i have weed being delivered the next day

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the mailman finally delivered

life is good again for the first time the past several minutes

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
super sour diesel is so loving amazing god drat

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
one of my new favorite go to's when the sign hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUsvYJcHq90

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Impkins Patootie posted:

the dream world is where its at

the night before my weed got delivered i had a dream that my weed got delivered and it was like a big sampler package of all sorts of weed types, flower, carts, shatter, and everyone in the house was getting stoned and having a great day :unsmith:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

skewetoo posted:

gently caress it. Got a bunch of super sour Diesel 510 carts. :420:

oh HELL yeah

super sour diesel is next level

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i had a super fun living situation in my early 20's with my sister and a couple of chill roommates in a big apartment. low rent, low bills, everyone smoked herb and we all got along well. such a great way to unwind after work with buds, and buds, and dumb movies

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

when the flower looks like thanksgiving day stuffing

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Crazycryodude posted:

Gonna get some Everclear and make AVB tincture, I'm guessing there's not much to it besides "put in, let it sit for a while, strain" right?

Also tangentially related, if I can't find any 90% Isopropyl to clean things with, is 95% good ol' fashioned ethanol going to do the job?

yup

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i used to hate rolling until i got forced into it a few times by being out of vape carts and only able to get bud and now i view it as a very zen experience that brings the joy times

i totally see why people get into it with elaborate plattered kits

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lovelyn posted:

Took my piss test today. If I don't hear anything bad within like 2 weeks and the job onboarding continues, I'm prob safe to start weeding right? Piss test lady said results take 3-10 days

I got a bunch of Velvet Skies that gently sends me to sleepyland

from my understanding a lot of employers don't even test for weed anymore because they don't give a poo poo to screen for it, obviously better safe than sorry and it's not like you could ever ask them up front lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

wait there are jobs where you cant smoke at all, even on your free times? wtf

the last time i had to piss in a cup i felt like a loving animal, i have no idea how it has become such an ingrained part of our culture with NO pushback

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

So I stumbled on this dudes YT channel. Its SUPREME high viewing. The video quality and narration is actually amazing. And if you like urban/illegal infiltration stuff its addictive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuKgi8HT-J8

this looks like it'd dovetail nicely with femboy fishing

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Good soup! posted:

up early with the baby, got her to calm down and sleep for another few hours and Chester was with me the entire time :3:

I knew both he and his sister would be great family cats but they have been so insanely chill around the kid, even when she is screeching like crazy. Funny, given they are some of the most skittish animals most of the time

this kitty looks so squishable

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

is this raytracing?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Beef Stew posted:

Woah. You can just add concentrate to everclear to make weed booze?

science permits this

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
what kind of temp do you need to get conc up to to activate it? it's not very high i think, like 140f or something

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
this is excellent stoned viewing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCjWmfWq0pU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i've made weed vegetable oil a couple times, and it only takes a surprisingly small amount of weed to make insanely potent brownies

i put like $25 worth into a half cup of oil and simmered for several minutes at the lowest temp i could get going, and half the block smelled like weed

the brownies were loving knockouts, 2 and you were in the outer solar system

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i found THC edibles soaked in absinthe for sale, 20 mig jolly rancher type candies

i took one and hit the hour mark and had the fateful 'this edible ain't poo poo' thought, ate another and then whoamg

haven't been that loving stoned in a decade or two, had a touchy couple hours to ride out lmao

ugh, loving edibles man. gonna stick to carts

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

i might take acid later

:mmmhmm:

lucy is my one true love

i took mushrooms recently and it was fun, but it made me go "drat i need to do acid again", it has been a few years

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i have something called Watermelon Zkittles today and its v. good

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hairy Marionette posted:

you are a Saint

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Learn math nub

It still sucks at 6-8 bucks per cart because legal prices already suck compared to dark web but oh well

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
texting is fine and saying your friend's name would be wise, so something like "hey i'm a friend of X, you got anything right now?"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
you can make a gravity bong out of a 2-liter soda bottle

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm out of weed until Monday

say a little prayer for your pal smarxist

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
first rip after being dry for a week, god bless the universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
got a sativa called Candyland in my last batch of carts that is absolutely wonderful