Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
ah, finally, the cspam background we've been waiting for

What do y'all prefer? I usually smoke from a bong when I'm by myself because it's more efficient but I way prefer blunts, especially in groups. Joints almost feel too small to bother with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Wally loves you all and hopes you're all okay

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Stairmaster posted:

I've been doing weed since Monday and I woke up with a slight headache today

Probably dehydration, depending on your smoke/sleep habits could also be a bit of fatigue. If you drink a lot of caffeine and drank less than usual yesterday that could contribute. Drink lots of water, get some rest, pop a tylenol or two and take a break from smoking if you need to. Stay safe!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
right click > unmute

https://i.imgur.com/dstd6nS.mp4

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

f

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Stairmaster posted:

Change da world my final message good-bye

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Stairmaster posted:

I don't know if it was entirely the weed I gourged myself on m&m minis and had a rotisserie chicken for dinner

That's what I'd put my money on tbh

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

:eyepop:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Stairmaster posted:

Yeah I got the hyperemesis see you all in a couple months

drat that sucks, sorry to hear it. Take care of yourself

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
:420:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
If you have insurance (hopefully) you may want to see a doctor about it, isn't aloe vera juice potentially toxic?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Ohh yeah i forgot about that stuff. I was just imagining, like, breaking open the leaf and eating/drinking the stuff inside

Nm. Should probably still see a doctor about it if you can though

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

all these years of smoking weed and I never felt any particular draw to any stoner aesthetic

but these, these speak to me

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
kief bowls are fun for when you run out of weed

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
abso lutely

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Went into my weed box for the first time in a long time because I haven't had occasion to smoke anything besides basic bowls for a while, and discovered/remembered my old genny blunts lol. I'm not gonna be smoking blunts often enough to make generation blunts for probably a long, long time, so I figured I'd start unrolling those ancient-rear end roaches and smoking those with some kief on top. Only half a bowl of that to light me the gently caress up, lol, and I'm only on the Gen 1 roaches so far

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mayor Dave posted:

i can smell one of my neighbors getting absolutely wrecked

I heard one of my friend's neighbors getting absolutely wrecked once, it was wild. The acoustics of how the apartment complex was set up meant that if an apartment had a window open, you were guaranteed to hear what was happening in it almost as good as being in the room with them. So one day we were on his porch smokin some cigarettes and chatting, ignoring the rhythmic pounding one of his neighbors was getting, when suddenly we're interrupted by "YOU LIKE MY rear end?!! EAAUUUGHHHHHHHHH"

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Inspector Hound posted:

What is the thing that goes on the top of a hookah pipe, where the coals go? I need a small one for a weird piece I've acquired

There's the bowl, where you put the shisha

And you can poke holes in foil and put that on top, or you can use a coal screen:

Is that what you're looking for?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Kazinsal posted:

weed package that was marked by canada post as return to sender somehow showed up today :confuoot:

Ah HAH! You reveal yourself at last, Mr. Sender!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

goth smoking cloves posted:

I don't really have a frame of reference for these things but....

Is going through 3/4 of an oz in ~21 days bad?

I feel like that's a lot.

Seems fine to me, but I used to do an ounce every couple weeks or so back in the day. Now an ounce usually lasts me about a month or two, yeah, seems fine

Also what the poster above me said

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Delta-Wye posted:

If u think that is a cat, u may need to lay off the weeds

edit: or you've been provided an insufficiently large training set lmao

they're good cats delta-wye

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Vapes look like props from a 90s budget sci fi series. "In the future people smoke rObOt DrUgS"

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Rah! posted:

:hellyeah:

the corner store near me stopped selling single swishers a couple years ago and thats the last time i smoked a blunt

blunts are good, i want a blunt

just buy the 5 packs :confused:

There should also be 2-packs offered at basically any gas station

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Rah! posted:

5 packs will inspire me to smoke mega blunts until i run of weed early :sad:

ah, yeah that's fair

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
One time I was busy doing something and asked a friend to roll a blunt for us. They were a pretty regular smoker and I just assumed they'd know, since I'd seen them roll joints before.

Ten minutes later they presented me with the blunt equivalent of Bart's frog prince from that treehouse of horror episode

(sorry about the instagram filter, it's from when I was having fun posting stupid things to instagram)

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I've always had good luck at Buddy's, just off exit 4 on I-5. Might be worth giving them a call.

Fun fact their address is 420 Sunset Boulevard lol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shCYA2J-De8

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
drat that reminds me, i haven't checked my kief catcher in a minute

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Inspector Hound posted:

Ok well don't cheat and just have all the kief on Earth

no that was this guy

:nms: gore

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Biblical even. The tower of babel, but kief

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

tokin opposition posted:

*Fedora atheism grows larger* what about using a spice grinder and shifter to make weed turn into kief directly? We can make miracles again and taller.

I like the sound of your god

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8RkR4rd7dM

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lovelyn posted:

having decision fatigue, can y’all pick a rolling tray for me?

Can't go wrong with "old book" imo

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Delta-Wye posted:

1 day down. ok, so far so good

oh my goooooooodddddddddddd