Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it's crazy to me that a 9.6 mg thc candy can keep me nice and toastily high all day

weed is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lovelyn posted:

being such a lightweight would be a dream come true

I've been conscientiously keeping it low for this very reason, I smoke every day but only a couple small hits from the bong that I do my best to ghost entirely. I've made 7g of weed last a month and a half so far and I still have about 1.3g and 20 weed candies, one of which gets me high. it owns

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Got a gram of shatter in the mail yesterday, and got my cat Cheeto back from two days at the vet and a surgery. Poor guy is gonna be recovering for two weeks and they had to basically remove a large portion of his penis so it can never get blocked again, so he will have to adjust to a whole new setup back there and heal from it. But it's apparently a common thing with male cats, especially orange cats, and especially Norwegian forest cats, which he is. In retrospect it all seems inevitable. Gonna be a long two weeks of recovery. Once he gets his next pain medicine dose and crashes again I will feel like I can hit the weed and try to chill the gently caress out.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cheeto for the next couple weeks. note the puff of floof they left on the end of his tail, which I think looks hilarious

we're still anxious and hypervigilant but it sure beats how it felt for my wife and I to both be sobbing our eyes out in the parking lot of the E vet as we waited to find out if the blockage had caused permanent damage to him yet. It hadn't, we caught it as early as was possible ,and while he was in a lot of pain and was very uncomfortable from not being able to pee, his bladder wasn't full yet and so his organs and body had not been damaged by the blockage. another couple hours and he could have been dead, though.

It's absolutely terrifying that we almost had to say goodbye to him this weekend, basically out of nowhere. He's only 5 and he is approximately 1/3rd of our hearts and souls , the other 2/3rds being our other two cats, of course.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
been wanting a new grinder myself, think this might be the one to get. mine's all dull and sticky, a santa cruz shredder ive had for years

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm gonna make a pan o' weed brownies, recipe calls for two sticks of butter, trying to decide how much wax I can put in and I think I also might sub the butter out for coconut oil. probably gonna hurt myself with these brownies once they're done, if this much butter can actually take 3.5 grams of wax then I'm gonna put that much in. Will probably taste like poo poo if I do that but lmao. that's okay.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Casey Finnigan posted:

weed sales in new jersey finally, after a million years of waiting, start on 4/21

time to try all the weird poo poo that people in legal states get up to. little gummy edibles and like... pre-rolled joints dipped in kief? all that strange stuff

did they spitefully put the first date right after 4/20 on purpose lol? seems like that'd just turn it into a two-day weed celebration instead of one day.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
finishing up my 4th weed brownie, petting my cats, life's good

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
oh you guys don't like reclaim? that's why you're not real stoners like us burnouts from tcc :smug:

CatBlack posted:

Being stoned for 3 days sounds awesome. I'm high for like 24 hours if I let my q-tower elbow get really nasty and drink the milk. I need to try cooking my own edibles cause the stuff from the dispensary is too weak and expensive.

Startyde posted:

Sib lets their piece get gross with reclaim then simmers it in milk to get super high hth

CatBlack posted:

Don't knock it till you try it imo. It's fuckin nasty but nothing else gets me as high.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

i am harry posted:

One of the highest i've ever been times came after smoking a nickle sized ball of resin we shaped into the triforce. When the three outer triangles burned away i crushed up the core with a pair of pliers, my roommate and i each took a big hit and then we tripped balls on the steps of the NOLA art museum from like 11p until 3a while he told me about stuff in the book of revelations it was absolutely great everything was great about it.

hell yea

used to have an old whip vape that I used for months with the same whip and went through like a pound of weed in that time, and it ultimately became so clogged with residue along the inside it wasn't working anymore. my girlfriend(now wife) and I cut it open with a razor blade and scraped all of the resin into a big goopy ball. It wasn't burnt or used up stuff at all, it was all good poo poo that just hadn't made it down the tube. it was hard to light and we thought we weren't getting much off of the hits we were taking until we had taken like 10 hits each and then realized we had really, really hosed up and spent several hours literally crying under the covers because we were too high it was great

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Red Baron posted:

67g of ABV, 2/3 a large jar of coconut oil, time to strain out some super oil for edibles

drink it or you're not a real stoner

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I used to have one of these. loved it. i miss it

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ate 30 mg of weed in gummies and smoked a bunch of weed and petted my cats. also got my 10k steps in, exercising and weed are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:dogstare: trying to imagine what my brain would be like if I ingested 2 ounces of weed and 4 grams of oil in 2 weeks