Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

This one is fairly close to where I live. It's called Wollaton Hall and apparently a batman film used the location. There's also a lot of deer that live in the grounds and every year, there's stupid tourists who get too close to the males. Anyway, it's a stunning building.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Outside St Pancras Station in London

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

I'm actually going to St Pancras again tomorrow. Technically passing through but I always plan it so I can hang around there for a little bit to enjoy the place.

Anyway, have some old pubs! In Nottingham, three pubs all fight for the title of the oldest pub in England. One is the Salutation, rumoured to be haunted:

The next is The Bell which isn't as fascinating but does have a deep network of caves underneath it.

But the one that usually has the best claim is The Olde Trip to Jerusalem which is actually built into the rocks. Amazing place, just remember to duck as you walk through!