Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Bookmarking this thread

Here is the National Fisheries building in India:

I don't care if it's impractical. We should have more joyful, whimsical, or interesting buildings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mega off topic

Milo and POTUS posted:

Hell yeah post it. I thought about doing the winchester mystery house but I think it'd be better if someone who actually went there did it.

I did a thing of your avatar in the sticky GBS thread but you don't have plat so consider this a PM (public message)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

John Dounce posted:

Meet the Bierpinsel ("beer brush") in Berlin, a 70s brutalist sci-fi tower. It used to house a club and a restaurant, now it's abandoned. It was on the market for like 3 million euros a few years ago, I think they're planning on using it for office space now :(

This is awesome

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Xun posted:

Wtf is this real? If so where/what is it

right click :google: says Singapore Airport

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Is that the computer from Westworld

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
posting pictures of Hogwarts is cheating

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Feels like a space colony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Picnic Princess posted:

Not if our future is cybertrucks and dickships.

Cybertrucks and Dickships sounds like a 90s cartoon that would have seemed cool to me at the time

now it's just lame and sad