Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

About how much paper towel are we talkin' about here, OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

mailorder bees! posted:

and then uses it to wipe with

The quicker picker-upper!

cruft

Plant MONSTER. posted:

one would think it not unresonable to label two wide "squares" (bounty brand size or similar, not store brands which tend to be very narrow) as a single portion or serving, no?

Okay, I don't understand what we're doing yet, but I like to help a BYOB pal out, so I ate two squares.

Preliminary results:

• Requires a lot of water
  • Not as tasty as tortillas
  • Probably gonna skip dinner now
  • Verified: I can eat two paper towel squares
  • Pending: Digestion results

Stay tuned...

cruft

Plant MONSTER. posted:

NO WE CANT TALK ABOUT THAT NOW

We're here to discuss paper towel edibility for an idea I have.

So to the guy or (lady) who ate the paper towels earlier... did you make sure there were no chemicals like bleach or like wood alcohol idk

No...

I just dug the wrapper out of the trash and it doesn't list nutrition facts... :ohdear:

cruft

Plant MONSTER. posted:

well worst case scenario is you go blind!

Update: still feeling pretty full, wish I could have had real dinner but just overall kinda meh about it. Everything else seems normal, about to go to bed.

Hope to have some answers about digestion in 10-16 hours, assuming my pooping schedule stays the same.

cruft

Oh, hi, OP.

Crapped an hour or so ago, so I'm thinking that's a "yes" on digestion, or at least ability to pass. I don't suppose I did a super job on breaking down cellulose, but I didn't really examine it, sorry.

Flavor was bad, gotta admit. Soaking in butter might do wonders.

cruft

cruft posted:

Oh, hi, OP.

Crapped an hour or so ago, so I'm thinking that's a "yes" on digestion, or at least ability to pass. I don't suppose I did a super job on breaking down cellulose, but I didn't really examine it, sorry.

Flavor was bad, gotta admit. Soaking in butter might do wonders.

Feeling a little distressed in the bowels right now, maybe this isn't a good idea after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Plant MONSTER. posted:

suck it up princess lol

This could be a good slogan for your new product!