Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Can I buy lotto tickets online? 850 million isn't enough to make me leave my goon lair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Wifi Toilet posted:

Can I buy lotto tickets online? 850 million isn't enough to make me leave my goon lair.

Depends on the state.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Wifi Toilet posted:

Just give me your numbers and I'll buy them for you.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i bought some mega millions draws today

if i win the jackpot i will buy the OP plat

if i lose, at least i live in a state where all the proceeds to towards funding public schools

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
If I win I will give every poster in this thread $1000 and a years supply of Monster Slim Jim Tabasco Flavor.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I think if I won I'd set up some kind of trust for my friends and family so they get a nice annual income and donate to causes I like, then develop fetishes that are even grosser and more horrific than my current ones.

Chinatown posted:

If I win I will give every poster in this thread $1000 and a years supply of Monster Slim Jim Tabasco Flavor.

That'd be nice.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i could get one of those spaghetti serving utensils

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Chinatown posted:

Finally tempted to post in this thread

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

christmas boots posted:

At the press conference either do the Bilbo speech and then vanish into thin air or announce that you’ve hidden all your lottery winnings in one piece and encouraging everyone to try and find it before dramatically killing yourself on the air

Here's how the story goes we find out
There's a treasure in the grand line there's no doubt

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Ah gently caress it, here's my number. Wouldn't it be funny if my numbers actually does comes up? Haha. Like that would be a dumb thing for me to go around posting that I won the jackpot haha

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Should I go get a ticket because I kind of want to, but the nearest place is like... 35 minutes away round trip.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Chinatown posted:

If I win, imma buy SA and delete all AVs and gangtags.

Buy them again and make me a little bit richer!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chinatown posted:

Buddy, you couldn't even afford my Slim Jims alone.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'd have a fully staffed, 24/7 sno-cone cart in my kitchen. Visitors would have to pay fair market value for theirs, though.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
If we all kept our shits and turds in a large sack or hesco or some poo poo from birth and then it was weighed?

and had a dollar vLUE FOR SOME REASON

We all might be millionaires

naem
May 29, 2011

i’d pretty much live a more comfortable version of my life now, with the addition of course of a small army of bikini ladies to feed me chicken wings (really messy ones, like one ladies whole job is handing out wet naps)

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Sorry, I bought a ticket. I know you all wanted to win.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Halloween Liker posted:

If we all kept our shits and turds in a large sack or hesco or some poo poo from birth and then it was weighed?

and had a dollar vLUE FOR SOME REASON

We all might be millionaires

I think that's the plot to some Korean cartoon.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I bought five numbers. I already beat Disco Elysium twice and working until I'm dead with two weeks off a year living in a strip mall looking at a screen skipping ad in 5 forever is no longer palatable.

(Mod edited)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jan 23, 2021

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

kntfkr posted:

(Mod edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oneyb2mB-1M

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jan 23, 2021

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Found that poop based economy movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i7bAC2Y_XI

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

I didnt win

edit: or did I?!

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
If I win, I'm going to the dentist.

In New Zealand, heyooo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If I win I'm buying only the best gasoline

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

reads like a bunch of advice from a poor

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Outpost22 posted:

Someone post the gif with the odds that you will win, you know the one

https://www.cuandomevaatocar.com/en/

good luck :toot:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I stacked the odds in my favor by buying FIVE draws and i didnt even win! This poo poo is rigged! STOP THE STEAL!!!!

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I'd probably buy a turkey sandwich.

Maybe two turkey sandwiches.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i got hosed. by the balls.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Definitely start a crazy utopian sex cult

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

gently caress yeah! I spent like 30 minutes trying different combinations before I finally got one that gave me a winning number within 3 years!

BRB, buying some tickets

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
lil Wayne needs to update ‘a milli’ to ‘a billi’

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004

I really wish this let us simulate with multiple tickets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Some dude in Michigan won. Michigan seems to get a ton of lottery winners relative to its size. I'd like to say we're lucky, but really we just make really bad purchasing decisions.