Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dustcat posted:

as a texan, my favorite part about voting for joe biden is that the vote doesn't count

so why did you vote for a warmongering austerity rapist who promised nothing but to spit in your face for 4 years and has already begun to do so

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maximo Roboto posted:

Because it doesn't count, he literally told you

it still counts that he expelled the energy and ink to make a material endorsement of the mass slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims in Iraq that Biden championed as head of the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee

Zurtilik posted:

This is some sort of honeypot.

it's not, we're learning why people voted in support of militarizing the police to tear gas and brutalize Black people

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

Hey, aren't you married to a millionaire? Would it not be in your personal best choice to support the militarization of the police, existing as they do to protect the interests of the capitalist class, such as your wife? A decision that would also help all of us who suffer under the Trump regime?

lol biden spent decades giving men like trump whatever they wanted, including building a turnkey tyranny that he more than happily tossed the keys to trump without a second thought. you played yourself

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Algund Eenboom posted:

I voted for Joe Biden

e; wrong thread

So why did you vote for ruthless austerity and endless corporate handouts, knowing that is the cesspool of which fascism arises from?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

Likely because it served his interests more than voting for Trump would. It seems over half the population of America agrees, therefeore its for the better interest of most, rather than for the few.

His interests as a Wall Street corporate executive? Wow, big shocker! Didn't know we had such high rollers among us.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

Does that matter? He's supposed to vote in his best interest.

Hmm, well kicking any progress on the climate apocalypse down the road by 8-12 years minimum and making the Green New Deal immediately inadequate, is in the worst interest of anyone under the age 40. Seems like these voters you love so much aren't very smart.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

And what if he's 41?

ok boomer

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

Cope harder chud, Trump lost. It's time for democracy to come back.

Biden was installed to the Dem nom by Obama and the DNC to deny poor people healthcare, which was not democratic at all. Why do you hate working Americans? gb2wallstreetbets

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

Obama = Obamacare. Why would that mean they dont want healthcare for people? Sometimes it seems the people in this forum don't know how to read...
In any case, I can't say for certain why the people in here who voted for Joe Biden did so, and I imagine it's because ideologically it aligns closer to their beliefs, but ofc this is a thread for them to discuss why! :D

I'm not seeing a lot of goons in here, buddy! Looking at the rest of these forums, a lot of these goons you're looking for are regretting their vote for Joe Biden!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

If you have this gangtag you're invited to tell us why you voted for Joe Biden! The invitation is open to everyone with any kind of Joe tag, since it indicates voting for Joe Biden!

Joe Stalin is not Joe Biden, silly goon. You need glasses!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

There's a bunch of people posting in this thread with JOE gangtags (from the Joe Biden threads) indicating they support Joe Biden, including you

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Admiral Ray posted:

joe biden, while a piece of poo poo, didn't abuse his wife and drive her to suicide, so he's got that going for him.

Yeah, he only drove tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of working Americans to suicide with ruthless austerity and trapping them in lifelong debt

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nope it's $1400. owned

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah that's why the checks will be nice

you have to pay them back, lol.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Admiral Ray posted:

hey can't get perfect leaders all the time. stalin abused his second wife so bad she shot herself in the head, so u gotta take the monstrous with the less monstrous.

biden's record on healthcare is one of the leading reasons women stay in abusive relationships, out of fear of losing their healthcare.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Admiral Ray posted:

impressive that biden's policy was able to force joseph stalin to abuse his wife so bad that she shot herself in the head. we should look into how biden did that.

seems like you're very defensive about the fact that you're papering over joe biden's long history of driving women to suicide by forcing them to stay in abusive relationships. why do you hate women?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ringo Roadagain posted:

this is what my dad says about the checks and also the ui benefits lol he also has brain damage

it's a tax thing, actually. for having brain damage your dad is pretty smart!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Admiral Ray posted:

no i already said joe biden is a piece of poo poo, u even quoted the post. i don't feel the need to paper over it because a lot of leaders are pieces of poo poo, including the guy in ur avatar, who abused his wife so bad that she shot herself in the head.

seems weird that you're focusing on this in the voted for joe biden megathread, where we're all sharing our reasons for voting (or not voting!) for joe biden. please keep the thread on-topic and avoid derails pls

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wow there’s no rapists in there. seems like I made a wise decision!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

seems like you’re trying to derail this thread, unlike
Joe Biden who is going to rewind America to 2014, just like Obama rewinded America to 1999

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the trumbo thread is not sending their best

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

P-Mack posted:

Voted for Joe Biden for the 'win'

what exactly did you win

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

That did not help! But fortunately enough people voted for the guy who could actually win, and enact an agenda that would benefit the vast majority of people.

wow, cool avatar!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Regarde Aduck posted:

Sure Trump did some bad things, but as a 40 year old computer toucher with a lot of spare time it was cool and good. We laughed at his tweets while gaslighting all the actual working class people into depression and despair. Now some guy who is 'exactly the same' yet makes us inexplicably angrier is in power. That's politics.

Biden is not the same as Trump, because Biden spent four decades giving men like Trump whatever they wanted! Totally different, and much better than the nasty orange menace.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

Patting yourself on the back like this is deeply gauche, friend.

oh buddy, I didn’t buy you that avatar. try again

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m not a FYAD regular so I don’t know what’s up with your avatar buddy

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

The FYAD way is to own someone out loud in front of an audience, like Joe Biden would. Not to exploit your extragavant wealth in search of an advantage, in the Donald Trump fashion. I hope this helps.

Why are you so glum, little goon? Donald Trump stops being the President tomorrow. Isn’t that all you wanted?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

And tomorrow I will be cheerful, because I am affected by my material conditions, and those of others. All I'm hosed up on hormones, and that will soon be a safe thing to be. namaste.

Well I’m sure Biden has a plan to improve everyone’s ma- wait, no, I’m being told he’s going to go over to the Republicans, bend his rear end over the desk and drop his pants, spread his cheeks, and scream “poz my neg hole daddy Mitch” on day 1

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

Who has spent 40 actual dollars trying to own me and why. This absolutely demented behaviour will not stop me from being glad that Joe Biden is the president elect.

seems like youre mad on such a joyous day. what a shame

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Business Gorillas posted:

the voted for joe biden megathread became a slapfight as soon as someone who actually voted for joe biden came to post about it

if they knew what was good for them, they shouldn't have voted for a warmongering austerity rapist

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drilldo squirt posted:

I voted for Joe.

So what was your excuse for voting for a warmongering austerity rapist who promised you nothing and is now actively spitting in your face?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gay_crimes posted:

joe biden reinvading Iraq owns, I love forever wars