Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
mike, looking a little rough there from the weekend, too much socially distanced disco? only kidding!

what a card that guy is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Hey Frank, meet by the water cooler later? Really want to talk about the latest episode of “Blue Bloods” I DVR’d

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Mondays, huh?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Huh??

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

The Zack posted:

Mondays, huh?

*pulls out revolver I hid in my briefcase and blasts my brains all over the ceiling*

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
i have a gun

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I like mondays and fridays at work.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

shut tha hell up

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Good thing they didn't outsource our careers to some third world hovel or we'd all be working service industry jobs for poo poo wages like too many law grads these days.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Did you catch the game?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
ugh can't believe they make us come in at these hours. has anyone seen my stethoscope?

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

*slaps your back too hard transition to rough infantilizing side hug*

haha alright man take it easy dont let the boss catch you nappin see you next year oh wait we just had new years haha say hey to Susan for me and hey man you gonna get some tonight eh ehhhh ehhhhhhh don't be a schlub you go this just go for it alright well see you later haha man that's right that's right night man evenin another day

another dollar

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

hey brad, drop by my office after lunch. your performance review is up

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Ok boomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like to take a big poop in the office toilet and not flush. I also like to go to the stall next and wipe and flush. So then there's just a giant turd in the bowl with no TP.