Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

have you tried every thread except this one

lmao 200% mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

absolutely steaming from the ears

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

some plague rats posted:

lol that red text

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

christ almighty the trainer at my new job won't shut the gently caress up about apple

no, the "geniuses" at the nashville apple store did not, in fact, invent the concept of a computer toucher going "i don't know, maybe i should google that or check [relevant discipline forum]"

we pioneered the acronym 'idklfo', it means i don't know, let's find out, and did i tell you about the time i sold a computer to the guitar player from the black keys? i sold him a mac pro and he was able to walk out the door with it same day, which, NEVER happens :smug:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
lol you work with computers

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lol you work with computers

with computers, not of computers.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Whoa, he was able to buy a computer at a store and walk out with it right then and there?? Apple really reinvented retail.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Fame Douglas posted:

Whoa, he was able to buy a computer at a store and walk out with it right then and there?? Apple really reinvented retail.

never before in human history has a man walked into a computer store and walked out with a computer. thank u steve jobs o7

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
well the planet isn't gonna kill itself

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Hot Karl Marx posted:

well the planet isn't gonna kill itself

th' planet's thrivin', cloud!

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

Lib and let die posted:

christ almighty the trainer at my new job won't shut the gently caress up about apple

no, the "geniuses" at the nashville apple store did not, in fact, invent the concept of a computer toucher going "i don't know, maybe i should google that or check [relevant discipline forum]"

we pioneered the acronym 'idklfo', it means i don't know, let's find out, and did i tell you about the time i sold a computer to the guitar player from the black keys? i sold him a mac pro and he was able to walk out the door with it same day, which, NEVER happens :smug:
i got kicked out of a meeting by some dipshit apple exec because i corrected him when he kept saying that all ipods fragment/split up their data (the shuffle did not, it was effectively just a thumb drive with a headphone jack) and when he argued back i said "well i can show you right now" and then he asked me to leave

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The Joe Man posted:

i got kicked out of a meeting by some dipshit apple exec because i corrected him when he kept saying that all ipods fragment/split up their data (the shuffle did not, it was effectively just a thumb drive with a headphone jack) and when he argued back i said "well i can show you right now" and then he asked me to leave

congrats on the self own

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984
it was worth it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Apple should split up that one useless mouse button on their ugly computers

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

Apple should split up that one useless mouse button on their ugly computers

Wait, like, with two mice buttons?

Revolutionary. Holy poo poo.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

it's probably good that i'm gonna die early from being a fat gently caress that can't sleep. my wife is 13 years older than i am and i don't think i could face much more of life without her so

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

if i'm lucky i'll just go in my sleep one night when she's gone and all the animals are gone but it's probably going to be something incredibly painful like a heart attack or my fat gently caress body choking me out while i sleep

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

then again, assholes live forever, so i'll probably end up being the first fat gently caress to ever live to like, 200 or something

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

it took me 30 years to stop not wanting to sleep, but now that i realize that when i'm sleeping is the only time i'm not acting and feeling like an rear end in a top hat, i look forward to the numbing embrace of sleep every night, even if it's punctuated with bouts of not breathing

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

sandwich anarchist said it best, everyone hates me, even me

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i'm such a loving burden on my wife

i'm gonna have her baker act me so i'm a ward of the state and not her problem anymore i thnk

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

you're like bust rodd but not fun

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

some plague rats posted:

christ, $20 to own you for besmirching whatever the gently caress a Vinny Vinesauce is, eh

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Lib and let die posted:

it's probably good that i'm gonna die early from being a fat gently caress that can't sleep. my wife is 13 years older than i am and i don't think i could face much more of life without her so

:lol: your wife is a boomer

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

grieving for Gandalf posted:

punished bust rodd

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
it's the end of the world as we know it and i do not feel fine

michael stipe lied to me

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Foo Diddley posted:

it's the end of the world as we know it and i do not feel fine

michael stipe lied to me

He said he felt fine, he didn't say you feel fine.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Tubgoat posted:

He said he felt fine, he didn't say you feel fine.

i thought it was implied that i'd be right there feelin' fine with him. guess i was wrong

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Foo Diddley posted:

i thought it was implied that i'd be right there feelin' fine with him. guess i was wrong

I'll feel fine when it's over

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

christ, $20 to own you for besmirching whatever the gently caress a Vinny Vinesauce is, eh

$40 at this point. I respect the purity of their hate

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

grieving for Gandalf posted:

brutal

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
did some shameful poo poo tonight

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
like, if i was religious, i would need to confess. holy gently caress. I cant even get into it. I deserve hell.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
I deserve all the bad things happening to me. goddamn. I'm a liar and a cheat and a loving manipulator

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
badkins

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
lol you got your old av back hell yeah

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i thought of the powered by dow jones thing and wanted it as a tag but also theres no way i'd do 2x5 for it. so i said gently caress it, i'll just put it over it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
gently caress it. nothing matters. Dont look back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
life is meaningless. it's all words and pretext