Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

I don't get this picture...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Reality Protester posted:

no longer will the president make dumb comments to hot babes

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1358870096886702080

but if he does he will do it with charm and grace, like a young frat boy too innocent to know better

TBH the masks aren't helping with gauging peoples age and reactions. I'm going to put on an eyepatch as well.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Judakel posted:

Arent the vaccines already free for everyone?

They don't fall from the sky so no. You're insurance is going to cover it, and you might not pay it, but the government and your insurance sure as gently caress are.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Shageletic posted:

Apropos of nothing but that dude who made vids for Bernie then got fired is posting about Rittenhouse on twitter now. 50 greatest anime betrayals, indeed

There are reasons chuds liked Bernie and they aren't good.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

paranoid randroid posted:

most of those are descendants of the scots irish murderers that got bored after they ran out of people to abuse in ireland and signed on to come over here to kill native americans tbf

it was due to famine and starvation

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

paranoid randroid posted:

a lot of them came over before the famine

true, but also many not by choice. colonization has always been a "send these fucks we don't like there" sort of deal.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Koirhor posted:

I like my glock :( but I also refuse to pay the SIG Sauer tax, gently caress those are nice but expensive

SA XDM 45

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

spacetoaster posted:

Rifle build from a shovel.

This is also a good way to blow your hand/face off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

jarofpiss posted:

it's called canoeing when you make it out of a paddle

fixed your nautical error there