Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Sturgeons_Law/status/1357140754213130240/photo/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

All anyone really did was try to make it worse

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

what's bat boy's read on the situation

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tornados are way down under Biden gently caress you trunk

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

once again, i'm v glad you are back

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

twoday posted:

deciding you want to have goebbels amounts of propaganda and then only hiring boosters who haven’t consumed any media besides msnbc and motivational Instagram posts for the last ten years

it's cool that "America is back" is ideologically identical to "Make America Great Again"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/murderxbryan/status/1357959371414765568

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Inspector Hound posted:

Biden makes me feel good

i'm rebidened for bustin

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

trumpers were right. now that he's out of office the powers that be have stopped seeding the virus. it was a giant multinational conspiracy to make Trump look bad

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Biden...good?
https://twitter.com/Billbrowder/status/1357964928448139265?s=19

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Biden...good?

I reported you to the feds for probably being a sex criminal

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

twoday posted:

so far like 90% of the Biden administration seems to be devoted to slick targeted messaging and also is failing miserably at that

It's full of people who worship Sorkin and view themselves as characters in The West Wing. And since they ensconce themselves in a cable news bubble they think it's working.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

ram dass in hell posted:

No, it's edging, you're just gonna click the new one in a few days and be horrified anew

Pretty easy not to click on a link that you know is a picture of a cum jar, TBH.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

*running into thread, wheezing*

still haven't been paid $2000 where is my loving money biden? you goddamned nerd pay up.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

I don't get this picture...

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
you know what ive never had? Penguin cum.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

mark immune posted:

once again, i'm v glad you are back

america is back!! :wooper:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm excited to join crazy clouds meme cult primary toxx army once again in 2024

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

Biden makes me feel good

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Epic High Five posted:

I'm excited to join crazy clouds meme cult primary toxx army once again in 2024

the thing is, avenatti had the innocuous catchphrase basta!, while marjorie greene taylor's catchphrase includes a bannable slur

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/waitingonbiden/status/1358072960611926016?s=10

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/potus/status/1358083335508082690?s=21

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012

didnt watch. clearly she is doing fine because she hasnt had to stoop so low as to sell those throw pillows and giant clock decoration to feed herself.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Casey Finnigan posted:

hmm they should consider stopping

You will nut divide us

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao this is insane.

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

he could have given her health care but gave her a phone call instead.

because whats really comforting to unemployed people is seeing "unlisted number" pop up on their phones

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lol what the gently caress is this poo poo.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

I feel like the time for cutesy fake stuff like this is long gone

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

4 more years of cutesy fake stuff and cum

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the camera that kind of swims back and forth, Joe Biden's lines having like 3 cuts in them bc he can't keep a sentence together, the contradictory proclamations ("we can't open businesses without beating the pandemic" followed within seconds by "that's why my plan allows for small and medium sized businesses to remain open"), the music, the vaccine part...god it owns.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Oh cool so the PR microbubble of people who exclusively breathe each others farts that ran the losing Clinton campaign is now in charge of the whole country (and re-election). They make poo poo like that and show it to each other and say wow we're really making a difference

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the title "a weekly conversation" implies we've got about 206 more of these to consume before trump's re-election. buckle up.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

kaschei posted:

4 more years of cutesy fake stuff and cum

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Mayor Dave posted:

I feel like the time for cutesy fake stuff like this is long gone

This is something I've never understood about politicians. They know nobody buys this poo poo. They know nobody believes they're "down to Earth" because they did a photo op at a small town restaurant. They know everybody cringes when they dance with Ellen. They know being spotted in a pew at a black church is viewed cynically by everyone.

Yet they just keep doing it.

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

the title "a weekly conversation" implies we've got about 206 more of these to consume before trump's re-election. buckle up.

Bidens getting impeached and removed after a red wave in 22

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

In Training posted:

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Embed Ducklo? This is Embed Ducklo speaking. I am the man who loves his memes. I am the man who does not sacrifice his tweets or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of maga and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread succ—I am the man who will now tell you