Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

LiberalExtinction posted:

Frankly, shitposting aside, the celebration of a geriatric segregationist with a grotesque history of sexual abuse and a propensity for war crimes defeating yet another old white man who does all the same poo poo is wasted energy. If you think the optics of a slightly """better""" racist war criminal coming to power is all that we needed or that the incrementalist policies of the Democratic Party are going to resolve the issues we've been facing as a nation since founding, you're either a fool or you're ignorant. There's an excuse for the latter - our education system has been warped by Capital to sanitize the history of our nation and its many radical movements fighting for equality. If you're a fool, then no amount of ~discussion~ with you will matter.

You waltzed into a left wing forum to be a whiny shitlib and post about how Actually, Leftists Are Just As Bad nonsense. gently caress off. We're out doing the work while you're complaining about bullshit and praising the empty gestures of the Democratic Party.

We need to tear down the business union bureaucracy and reinvigorate the labor movement as a militant class vehicle to achieve the post-capitalist society we want to build. We need a mass movement and a political party of our own to agitate and expose the contradictions of Capitalism and the white supremacist, fascistic undercurrents it fosters to stay in power. If you want to whine about how leftists are bad, I'd recommend Parler to you but unfortunately for you, that poo poo got shut down. Rightfully so. I look forward to a day where not only fascists are being deplatformed, but neoliberals too.

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Where's my money you dusty old creep?

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Ive said it before but I'll say it again, where's my fuckin money you boring old hair sniffer?

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

PathAsc posted:

Hey, just a reminder that there were better people to vote for on the ballot and a bunch of dipshits voted for actual rapist warmonger biden lol who is implicit in letting child rapists walk free

Just making sure you don't forget that you're part of the problem you shitlibs

Ya and the turning point in the primary was winning a state that was EC votes for Trump.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

MF is disappearing like a back to the future photo.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Byrd acts aren't real.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Extremely hosed up that my entire stimulus will go to my taxes.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

I thought it was decorated like a viking ship.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

smarxist posted:

where's my loving hour joe biden

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

HAMAS HATE BOAT posted:

First they propose good sounding things then leave them sitting there to soak up positive press for a few weeks. Then they start negotiating with themselves to make it worse. Then they pass the worse thing in the house. Then they start negotiating with the senate republicans to make it worse. Then it never passes anyway.

Can you make that into a you are here flow chart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Sir Tonk posted:

beter than the current situation, but still stupid

They'll still deny 99% of applications.