Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
most progressive you say?!? i like those words, sign me up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

Nice of that reporter to present his question in a way that sounds like his brain is melting in order to put the president at ease. :unsmith:

Also :staredog:.

its just like 4 years ago when everyone started talking like trump, except instead of wild yet vague extravagant phrases strung together its pure puddingpop brain

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Mola Yam posted:

i wish that guy wasn't cumming into that jar

i wish that guy wasn't doing that

we all need hobbies to get us through these dark times. his hobby is cumming into that jar. mine is looking at pictures of his cum in that jar. we're all just coping the best we can, ok?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i don't know why everyone is so hard on hunter. onanism is a sin, it's only right he'd gently caress his brother's widow. its right there in the bible folks!!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
do not begrudge your brother his seed

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Cup Runneth Over posted:

seems like normal drug addict stuff 2 me i dont see why people are acting like hes the antichrist

nothing about that is particularly psychotic, just standard hippie vision quest

most drug addicts i know doing "normal drug addict stuff" live in trashed houses or trailer parks burning out on life, not jetsetting while working high paying jobs on international corporate boards. seems a bit more complicated here, for some reason, idk.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

thats an amazing mashup

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

American Dad! has had more good seasons than Futurama

ill fight u

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

howd she smell joe? was her hair soft to the touch?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Make-work program for lawyers, I'm glad they're doing something finally!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
looking forward to manchin being promoted for p/vp slots because "he's a straight shooter who stands up for what he believes in" or whatever horseshit they were feeding us for lieberman that i've since forgotten/suppressed

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
drat, my argument of "what could he possibly be offering that ISN'T influence for that money?" when he was on the board falls apart when it's subjectively bad art

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Some Guy TT posted:

a...a five hundred thousand dollar art sale?

in these times of a depressed art economy, from a painter with no reputation, with purchases sourced entirely from anonymous buyers

yes!

...may i see it?

no

satire couldn't possibly keep up with this ridiculous reality.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
those are good posts but you should know i loving hate your avatar

gently caress i loathe it

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It's pretty on par with the stuff you can buy for high double digits at your local saturday street fair. I don't think it's as bad as W's poo poo but lmao at it being anything more than that and honestly

he's not actually putting in any work

now now, it takes a LOT of work to keep a straight face while committing such obvious corruption

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

thats a great idea

/registers @joebidensniffingthings

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

Women and children aren't 'things' op

quick, somebody alert the president!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
dog dead so what

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

and here i thought you could get by with some dusty ol' aks and some gumption

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
in my day, well, in my day we called them soda jerks. you can't say that anymore, you'll get in trouble. boy im already in trouble, heh. now you have to call them jerk americans, its great isn't it? no more questions

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

i full of strange new feelings... im all tingly.

could it be... patriotism?? o7

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

this is pretty awesome, even if the humor isn't up your alley its worth flipping through it, its well put together. easily on par with adult swim-esque 'purposefully bad' animation.

the maker is livecasting 'as' sylvester stallone right now as i post this. im watching this thinking that once quality is sufficiently increased enough, and its only a matter of money and a little more development looking at this small fry's production, this would be the future of hollywood. the quality is very passible, even on a livestream where it can't be fixed in post. big stars are worth $$$$ because their participation raises the value of a movie/etc by enough to easily warrant it. if you own the personality and look and are just hiring people to wear the 'costume' it would be financially valuable. bye bye actors union, hello acting as a (cheap) commodity.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

maybe if joe could draw the clock he'd know he's late to send me my loving 600

c'mon man, you don't need a clock to tell you its time for ice cream

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
im starting to get weird vibes about all of the ghouls into ice cream well beyond what is healthy or normal

the old code has been cracked, now they're all into 'ice cream'

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Rutibex posted:

i donno joe china is doing alight

poo poo, they may be the ones paying him to say that :iiam:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
and by paying him, i mean buying his large adult son's art

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
how immoral is it if i keep bringing my dementia-ridden grandpa out for ice cream over and over in the hopes he catches a breakthrough infection and i can hasten up getting my inheritance?

asking for a friend

who is definitely NOT kamela harris

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol: if you think Biden even knows who Robert E. Lee was

what, like the car??

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

Now for some content

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Mustached Demon posted:

I'm starting to like this joe biden. If only he'd give me my $600 he owes me.

weird, he owes YOU $600? thats crazy! he owes me $600 too!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
"even though i was never, to put it mildly, a fan"

what a goddamn catty queen, you love to see it

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

perhaps next time america should elect the guy who isn't old enough to have used the term 'negro' normatively back in the day

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Joe 'Bad Touch' Biden

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

i remember how bernie looked completely caught off guard by how much biden cranked up the lying. not even the usual democrat half truths, just straight up bullshit. like joe didnt write the crime bill, bernie wrote the crime bill or that joe was not at all involved in the bankruptcy reform bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvbg72HZ5VM&t=552s

russia russia russia hoaaax

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

i love the appeal to authority but like, did you bother asking your failson?? "no the cia says i don't need to!!!"

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

Has no one seriously talked to him about this

hey, let grandpa enjoy his retirement

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
by god, that's biden's music!! *dropkick murphys starts playing*

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i wonder what the president of the united states of america said to garner this reaction

edit: probably something about gramps poopy pamps

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i would simply elect a spryer octogenarian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

better hurry up or else he's gonna need a ouija board to get in touch with him