Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Im afrid to loook. postinh witg mt eyess closd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I keep clicking the thread but I’m still not sure if I’m gay yet. Is there any sort of additional testing I can do to be sure?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I keep clicking the thread but I’m still not sure if I’m gay yet. Is there any sort of additional testing I can do to be sure?

What is you genitals' favorite song

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Waterbed Wendy posted:

What is you genitals' favorite song

Fleetwood Mac’s “Go Your Own Way”

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

By popular demand posted:

1st test

The results indicate a mild level of background Gay, much like enjoying a vanilla ice cream cone.

Thank you, it's great to finally know for sure.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

i have run an AI algorithm on the entire forums and fed them into an advanced computer model to determine if your, in fact, gay

click this link to find out who it is! -> https://www.welp.im/gay

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017
im gay

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

If you lay awake at night wondering what it would be like to poo poo on another man's chest, you might be gay.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

BigBadSteve posted:

If you lay awake at night wondering what it would be like to poo poo on another man's chest, you might be gay.

Don't jump to conclusions there friend, plenty of people want to perform such an act in an entirely non sexual manner.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Hello, fellow gay discoverers

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I am glad that I have this opportunity to be gay with so many others. I would like to thank my parents, friends, and of course the OP

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Get outta here mang who are you trying to fool?! Get back into your heterosexual car and drive away on the straight road back to straightilvania.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I always knew I was

feller
Jul 5, 2006

i prayed for this day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

the best post in this thread was the OP