Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

PeterCat posted:

Pools are too deadly to be allowed in private hands. I'm all in favor of the local community standing up a well regulated pool, just as the Founders intended.

There are a surprising number of child drownings every year in private pools; won’t someone think of the children?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Survival of the fittest. If a kid falls into a pool and drowns, a weak member of the species has been erased, making us all stronger.

*lightning strikes, “Princes of the Universe” by Queen begins playing*

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Gutcruncher posted:

The EPA guy in Ghostbusters was a good guy concerned for the health and safety of the people and environment of New York and nothing he did was out of line. Now he turned out to be wrong and the ghosts WERE real but really who among us would’ve expected that these ghost catching assholes would’ve been on the level?

It’s true this man has no penis

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Waterbed Wendy posted:

All neighbors are bastards

I’ll go farther and say: Hell is other people

E. Guess Clarke didn’t say that one

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jan 26, 2021

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012